• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS (Final Trailer; First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zhang Ziyi, now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I figured she'd break out in Hollywood after Crouching Tiger but then she just didn't.

I wonder how her English is.

Update: June 8, 2017

Zhang Ziyi Joins GODZILLA Sequel, Will Play a Prominent Role in Monsterverse

Zhang-Ziyi-Godzilla-King-of-Monsters-Dragonlord.jpg

Zhang Ziyi, the international star of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, has joined Legendary and Warner Bros.’ creature feature Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

But wait — that’s not all. The deal calls for the actress to join not just that movie but to figure prominently in their Monsterverse, what the studios are calling their monster-based cinematic universe.

Zhang will first appear in the sequel to 2014's Godzilla, joining Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga and Millie Bobby Brown in the follow-up that is set several years after the events of the original pic. Michael Dougherty is directing from a script by Dougherty and Zach Shields.

The actress will then appear in other monster installments, including Godzilla vs Kong, as her character is a key figure in the covert, creature-cataloging Monarch organization established in those films.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is set to be released March 22, 2019. Godzilla vs Kong is slated to bow in 2020.

Zhang, who also appeared in Chinese-language hits Hero and House of Flying Daggers, recently wrapped production on a sci-fi thriller produced by J.J. Abrams that is connected to his Cloverfield movies.

Zhang Ziyi Joins Kyle Chandler in 'Godzilla: King of the Monsters'

fuck-her-right-in-the-pussy-fuck-her-right-in-the-pussy.jpg

bcec98c24e59fd633596ae773f9b77d5.jpg

And in news that absolutely no one could have anticipated, Asian actress cast in prominent role for future cinematic universe.

Zhang Ziyi, now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I figured she'd break out in Hollywood after Crouching Tiger but then she just didn't.

Zhang Ziyi would be so adorable when she finally says, "let them fight."

How do you know?

giphy.gif

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/zhang-ziyi-investigated-prostitution-040200059.html

Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi is allegedly being investigated for a sex scandal linked with China's former Minister of Commerce Bo Xilai.

The actress had agreed to sleep with Bo for 10 million Yuan (approximately SG$2 million) and they had at least 10 encounters in between 2004 to 2007, according to the Chinese media.

Zhang was also believed to have been introduced to other officials through Xu, and slept with them to rake in about 700 million Yuan (SG$141.7 million) from the transactions that took place between 2004 and 2007.

probably worth noting that she sued and won and was found innocent.

Not as dumb as if he only grows like 50 feet and still somehow puts up a fight against Godzilla. Kong's growth doesn't necessarily have to be bound to real life. If we're already accepting a giant 150 foot ape can exist, why can't we accept such an ape can grow an additional 225 feet in 50 years? That'd be 4.5 feet a year. Not a big deal at all.

I Want him to be at least 50 feet Shorter , but just a Giant Furball of Gorilla Power

It's fine actually , she sounded okay in Memoirs of a Geisha

Update: June 8, 2017

Zhang Ziyi Joins GODZILLA Sequel, Will Play a Prominent Role in Monsterverse

Zhang-Ziyi-Godzilla-King-of-Monsters-Dragonlord.jpg

Zhang Ziyi, the international star of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, has joined Legendary and Warner Bros.’ creature feature Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

But wait — that’s not all. The deal calls for the actress to join not just that movie but to figure prominently in their Monsterverse, what the studios are calling their monster-based cinematic universe.

Zhang will first appear in the sequel to 2014's Godzilla, joining Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga and Millie Bobby Brown in the follow-up that is set several years after the events of the original pic. Michael Dougherty is directing from a script by Dougherty and Zach Shields.

The actress will then appear in other monster installments, including Godzilla vs Kong, as her character is a key figure in the covert, creature-cataloging Monarch organization established in those films.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is set to be released March 22, 2019. Godzilla vs Kong is slated to bow in 2020.

Zhang, who also appeared in Chinese-language hits Hero and House of Flying Daggers, recently wrapped production on a sci-fi thriller produced by J.J. Abrams that is connected to his Cloverfield movies.

Zhang Ziyi Joins Kyle Chandler in 'Godzilla: King of the Monsters'
lolz just was thinking about her the other day and was wondering what she was up to, considering alot of hollywood films are being co-produced by Chinese companies.

Update: June 19, 2017

GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Synopsis Confirms Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah

YsxEmBn.png

Press Release: Following the global success of 2014’s Godzilla and this year’s Kong: Skull Island, comes the next chapter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ cinematic MonsterVerse: an epic action adventure that pits Godzilla against some of the most popular monsters in pop culture history.

The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species — thought to be mere myths — rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

The film, which begins principal photography today, is being directed by Michael Dougherty (Krampus), and stars Oscar nominees Vera Farmiga (The Conjuring films), Ken Watanabe (The Last Samurai), and Sally Hawkins (Blue Jasmine), the latter two of which are reprising their Godzilla roles.

Their co-stars include Kyle Chandler (The Wolf of Wall Street), Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things) in her feature film debut, Bradley Whitford (Get Out), Thomas Middleditch (Silicon Valley), Charles Dance (Game of Thrones), O’Shea Jackson, Jr. (Straight Outta Compton), Aisha Hinds (Star Trek Into Darkness), and Golden Globe nominee Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).

Dougherty directs from a script he wrote with Zach Shields. Filming is taking place mainly in Atlanta, Georgia. Godzilla: King of the Monsters is currently scheduled for release on March 22, 2019.

Hope they shoot the damn monster more and they use some lights.

69746227.jpg

TRIVIA: Whenever my reaction is "GODDAMN" it's always the beginning to "No Vaseline."

COTDAMM LOOK AT MONICA BRAD
FORMERLY WEST WING
NOW HE JUST OLD AND SAD
SANDY GRAY HAIR FOR OLD SEASONS
COKE BOTTLE GLASSES
LIKE DEM OLD RACIST ASS KO-REANS

Update: June 19, 2017

GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Synopsis Confirms Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah

Godzilla-Ghidorah-061917-Dragonlord.png

Press Release: Following the global success of 2014’s Godzilla and this year’s Kong: Skull Island, comes the next chapter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ cinematic MonsterVerse: an epic action adventure that pits Godzilla against some of the most popular monsters in pop culture history.

The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species — thought to be mere myths — rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

The film, which begins principal photography today, is being directed by Michael Dougherty (Krampus), and stars Oscar nominees Vera Farmiga (The Conjuring films), Ken Watanabe (The Last Samurai), and Sally Hawkins (Blue Jasmine), the latter two of which are reprising their Godzilla roles. Their co-stars include Kyle Chandler (The Wolf of Wall Street), Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things) in her feature film debut, Bradley Whitford (Get Out), Thomas Middleditch (Silicon Valley), Charles Dance (Game of Thrones), O’Shea Jackson, Jr. (Straight Outta Compton), Aisha Hinds (Star Trek Into Darkness), and Golden Globe nominee Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).

Dougherty directs from a script he wrote with Zach Shields. Filming is taking place mainly in Atlanta, Georgia. Godzilla: King of the Monsters is currently scheduled for release on March 22, 2019.

I wanna see him face off against her

Awe, I was hoping they would redo the original... with modern graphics... but keep that same feel n stuff that makes the original so good. (despite the laughable graphics) They gave it the same name as the original.... & so I'm super pissed that they aren't doing that.

If they're making a new Godzilla with all these big monsters... don't f*cking name it the same as the original.

<{vega}>

Kong is the size of Godzillas leg.

kong_vs_goji_size_comparison_by_sirplushy-dabe4ct.png

I love fictional movies but they need to make sense. I need an explanation as to why he can grow to even 65% of Godzilla's size when I just saw his parent's skeletons and they were about his "baby" size. Is Kong going have to climb Godzilla like he's the Empire State Building?
Problem is they kept making Godzilla bigger. Original Godzilla was about the same size as Kong.

10171768_10152469421444047_7019418286309094905_n4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back