God damn deodorant ruining my shirts!

Brooklyn BJJ

CW
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seriously I'm getting pissed off now, about 5 of my shirts have stains on them from deodorant, I used Gillette before and now old spice 'clear gel' and all of them fucking stain my brand new shirts.

I had fairtex green MT shirt it has stains even on freaking bottom on it (when you put the shirt on).

Advice please, this is fucking ridiculous.

I think you are just a sweaty bastard. I have never had this issue. Try wearing an under shirt. Then you can stink up the under shirt and your good stuff will be fine.

Maybe someone here will know how to get the stains out.

I too am a sweatin' son of a bitch. There's nothing to be done. I've accepted who I am in life. Wearing undershirts help.

I use Gillette sport. First, I don't apply too much around the underarm area and wipe of any excess. Then I let it dry as much as possible before putting on my shirt. Sometime I wear a white undershirt for a few minutes to 'absorb' the excess deo gel. Works so far, and I haven't stained any of them. Hope that didn't come off as metro or anything...

I will try Arrid, I'm not s sweaty bastard what does being sweaty bastard have to do with stains from deodorant?

Anyways, there is no way I will wear undershirt for a tshirt.

You don't need to wear it under the shirt. Just put one on for 5-10 minutes to absorb excess deo, then take it off and wear your shirt. I've found that helps. If you're in a rush and can't spare the time, then try wiping off the excess with a towel and stand in front of a fan to dry.

I use Gillette sport. First, I don't apply too much around the underarm area and wipe of any excess. Then I let it dry as much as possible before putting on my shirt. Sometime I wear a white undershirt for a few minutes to 'absorb' the excess deo gel. Works so far, and I haven't stained any of them. Hope that didn't come off as metro or anything...

i use gillete-- i use not too much and rub it in -and let in dry

maybe u wear too many black tees

I try to vary my colors day to day. Damnit, still sounding too metro.

im not one for the gel type of deo, i prefer degree invisible strip, you dont get that "wet" feel in your pits.

I am also a sweaty bastard like you guys... I use to have a problem staining my shirts..

Then i tried this stuff you can find at CVS called

"Certain Dri". Its a liquid antiperspirant that closes your pores on your armpits. I dont notice myself sweating in other placers more either. All in all, this stuff is awesome. I use to be self concious on raising my hand up high but now the wetspots are lighter... or arent even there.

This is the stuff.
Buy Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration Online at drugstore.com

its a life saver

I am also a sweaty bastard like you guys... I use to have a problem staining my shirts..

Then i tried this stuff you can find at CVS called

"Certain Dri". Its a liquid antiperspirant that closes your pores on your armpits. I dont notice myself sweating in other placers more either. All in all, this stuff is awesome. I use to be self concious on raising my hand up high but now the wetspots are lighter... or arent even there.

This is the stuff.
Buy Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration Online at drugstore.com

its a life saver

Does that shit burn the fuck out of ya?

Does that shit burn the fuck out of ya?

First two time yes.

After that, no. And ive been using it for a couple of months now.

I use to sweat just sitting in class even when its cold my pits would get drenched it was ridiculous.

I use degree extra strength and works great.I no longer have to wear undershirts.you may still get some on your shirt when putting it on but be careful and it washes out anyways

By the way... NEVER use a gel stick. I use to use speed stick and other gel sticks... those stained the shit out of my shirts.

Do your pits smell ? Or are they just sweaty?

Because if your pits also stink, you can apply deoderant on AFTER you apply the Certain Dri stuff. Wait for it to dry first.

I use the old school white stick deodorant. It doesn't drip down your arms and body like the gel does. You just have to trim up your armpit hair so you don't get the clumps.

Why not just use the spray deordorants? I use teh Axe sprays and havent had any problems.

Shaving the pit hair with a no-clip helps a lot.

Back