GOAT prime years?

Prime years are different for everyone. These 4 Divisional GOATs experienced their best years during these 3 year spans. Agree or disagree?

HW goat Fedor: 2003-2006
Lhw goat Jones: 2011-2014
Mw goat Silva: 2006-2009
Ww goat St-Pierre:2006-2009
Sounds bout right.

One Glove Division UFC GOAT:
Art Jimmerson: 1993-present

Unbeatable GOAT reign!!!

GSP tapped to strikes in his prime against serra.

The others were unbeatable.

Location is Canada with a comment like that? :)

I would argue that his first fight with Serra was before his prime. Prime is more than just athleticism - it's also just the right amount of experience. GSP needed that loss to Serra to learn from it and become one of the GOAT's

Location is Canada with a comment like that? :)

I would argue that his first fight with Serra was before his prime. Prime is more than just athleticism - it's also just the right amount of experience. GSP needed that loss to Serra to learn from it and become one of the GOAT's
Not all Canadians are GSP fans, I know I'm not.

I see Silva's prime from Leben to Bonnar

Anderson Silva's best was A LOT better than anyone else's best.

Anderson's prime - if you saw it, you saw it. If you did not, you missed on a rare instance of greatness.

The others fall below him if we speak strictly of their primes.

Anderson's prime - if you saw it, you saw it. If you did not, you missed on a rare instance of greatness.

I think a lack of quality comp really holds him back, his big matches were against guys like Shogun, Rashad and Lyoto at LHW and he avoided them.

Khabib and Chimaev's primes laugh at Anderson's

He comes off as smug even in English lol. Seems fake to me, like Jones before people started to see his real personality.

The jesus freak jones was cringy.

And the "japanese martial arts bowing" Silva was also a load of nonsense. Chael hit that one on the nail.

Those 3 guys are smug, there's no way around it. I think Silva is more mature and genuine now. He was not before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back