Media GOAT Michel Perriera hittin’ a windmill while his name is being announced

Roberts was going to win a 30-27 had he not been KO'd. His weakness is his chin.

99% sure if a fighter punched you in the chin, you'd also go to sleep. It's not as easy as you think it is.
What a dumb post.

Roberts would have won 30-27 if he didn't get highlight reel KO'ed in under 2 minutes of the first round........

Ffs.

What a dumb post.

Roberts would have won 30-27 if he didn't get highlight reel KO'ed in under 2 minutes of the first round........

Ffs.

I was referring to the Perry fight and it would have prob been 29-28 in all reality.

You're literally a moron, please stop. You've made yourself look moronic in basically every thread today. Take a break.

I was referring to the Perry fight and it would have prob been 29-28 in all reality.

You're literally a moron, please stop. You've made yourself look moronic in basically every thread today. Take a break.

In a thread about Perriera and his match with Roberts, you're crying about a fight with Mike Perry against Roberts.

Lol poor kid. Can't even take you seriously. You must be a kid.

Gotta admit this guy has the charisma and is fun to watch even though I never heard of him.

In a thread about Perriera and his match with Roberts, you're crying about a fight with Mike Perry against Roberts.

Lol poor kid. Can't even take you seriously. You must be a kid.

You are literally a brain dead moron. You have no idea what the convo is even about you just feel the need to interject yourself to try n sound smart. Lol. And im the kid?

You are literally a brain dead moron. You have no idea what the convo is even about you just feel the need to interject yourself to try n sound smart. Lol. And im the kid?
Before you insult someone's intelligence, perhaps you should look up the word literal and understand what it means. You keep using the word "literally" incorrectly. I am obviously not literally brain dead or I wouldn't be here to tell you you're a silly bastard.

Understandable coming from a guy who discusses fights that have nothing to do with the thread. Deeeerrrrrrrp

Before you insult someone's intelligence, perhaps you should look up the word literal and understand what it means.

Understandable coming from a guy who discusses fights that have nothing to do with the thread. Deeeerrrrrrrp

Uh, it was in response to a guy who said Roberts is a can but lol. To the ignore list you go.

Nice KO, flashy, we'll see how long he goes.

This mfker must have some good cardio to be stuntin’ like this before the fight even starts..

HL of the other crazy shit he did:

He KO'd his opponent without unnecessary followup strikes? What an idiot, everyone knows you go until the ref steps in.

Looks like the goof who plays touchbutt in the park.

...no idea what those 2 judges looked at, for the first 2 rounds...Perry was losing this one...
Roberts landed some nasty left hands but he didn't avoid enough damage to win the rounds, go back and watch for sure, Perry was smashing him standing and on the ground. I have the fight on my HD so I've seen it more than 10 times. I did think Perry was losing when I watched it on the night though.

Back