Media Goat Khamzat meeting Kadyrov

Goat, or GOAT?
meeting.jpg

Good for Khamzat, he should deserves this recognition because it might motivate other fighters to be active like him.

many fighters from that area like Kadyrov

I don't judge them, because the only information i have about Kadyrov comes from western media and NGOs and you should always treat that with some healthy skepticism when it comes to Russian/Chinese/South-American/African/Middle Eastern matters.
I guess if you like to watch children fight for sport

Karim Zidan from bloody elbow

I honestly don't know what the truth is. But what could happen to Kamzat and his family if Chimaev was to disrespect Khadirov by ignoring him and not going to an invite by him? Could his family be arrested or lose their jobs, or even their lives?

Pretty much President Putins goons have done such against his adversaries.

Karim Zidan is gay imo he speaks on behalf of the gay community. I have no idea why that guy works for bloodyelbow

tho the welcome was warm and i loved it

Chechen's who had to leave Chechnya, especially considering Khamzat's age matching up with the second Chechen war with Russia, most likely had family members who fought against Russia. Those that stayed fought an insurgency for a very long time until recently.

Khamzat most likely had to go to bow down and pay his respect for the sake of his wider family tbh.

If I'm not mistaken Khamzat's dad and his relatives still live in Chechnya. He has to be deferential to the local warlord to ensure his family's safety. You could tell from the video that he was being polite but wasn't exactly thrilled to be there.

It's the same with Khabib. Kadyrov has a habit of latching on to MMA fighters and held a big banquet for Khabib too. Just look at his face...you could he wasn't happy to be there either.

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly don't know what the truth is. But what could happen to Kamzat and his family if Chimaev was to disrespect Khadirov by ignoring him and not going to an invite by him? Could his family be arrested or lose their jobs, or even their lives?

Pretty much President Putins goons have done such against his adversaries.
Khamzat also visited his grandma in chechnya

Many none russian fighers visits Kadyrov
media-lightly-grills-alexander-gustafsson-about-shooting-guns-in-chechnya-1442601052.png

Zo3vwuIMP5Q.jpg

rpx_zHGYLVU2aS-sX44zmYNlkoHNCMLGi02so2t6V-JNZSbwaj9xAAmkNPOALRH9NGeKYvLGp4F3lrSyDLXFpr5O50Lbywtj6rYqmRx2T_i01_cOPUzmqN6Uj_cbzmVArMRMDutHeWiBEmYAWHKc9vW4GjX1YoNMoqfUlyvSpMqZ39I-uHfcbSIg-j4k_U-bmgWJPQAv-iD537OBFY_mVZqmhbAL8XkSnilmWnd2

american-boxer-michael-tyson-visits-russian-bikers-show-in-chechnya-BPB997.jpg

Usman also visited Chechnya

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/11...tator-ramzan-kadyrovs-mma-fight-club-politics

many fighters from that area like Kadyrov

I don't judge them, because the only information i have about Kadyrov comes from western media and NGOs and you should always treat that with some healthy skepticism when it comes to Russian/Chinese/South-American/African/Middle Eastern matters.
Such BS! Yeah believe them, but EFF the free world! You can't make this shit up!

you cuckolds should actually ask some real chechens what they think about kadyrov. no one will say a single positive word about him.

it's the same in all over the former soviet countries with a dictatorship. Azerbaijan & Aliyev, Turkmenistan (North Korea 2.0) & Berdymuhamedow, Uzbekistan & Islamov (don't know who's the new president), Belarus & Lukashenko.

Don't get it why you cucks are so in obsession with having a different opinion than the rest of the world. this countries are clearly fucked up and literally no one would want to live in such a shithole.

tbh i just think you guys are spoiled western cuckolds who never visited one of those countries and are just in love with the patriarchal society of this countries.

if you guys want a strong 3rd world patriarchal stud to bang your wife properly - just pm me.

Karim Zidan from bloody elbow

In the beginning, when all of them hug Kadyrov, they have to hug him from below so Kadyrov looks bigger, like a son hugs his father or little bro hugs big bro. Made me chuckle. Oh well.. Adapt to your environment I guess.

you cuckolds should actually ask some real chechens what they think about kadyrov. no one will say a single positive word about him.

it's the same in all over the former soviet countries with a dictatorship. Azerbaijan & Aliyev, Turkmenistan (North Korea 2.0) & Berdymuhamedow, Uzbekistan & Islamov (don't know who's the new president), Belarus & Lukashenko.

Don't get it why you cucks are so in obsession with having a different opinion than the rest of the world. this countries are clearly fucked up and literally no one would want to live in such a shithole.

LOL the only Kadyrovfanboys ive met are either Chechens (dont know what u mean with "real chechens") and other muslims like Turks, Bosniaks or Albanians... so thats your customers, go ask them if you can bang their wifes

LOL the only Kadyrovfanboys ive met are either Chechens (dont know what u mean with "real chechens") and other muslims like Turks, Bosniaks or Albanians... so thats your customers, go ask them if you can bang their wifes
why not? everyone is welcome. you shouldnt be offended as a serbian 3rd world shithole inhabitant.

Back