Goat getting a new tattoo

It would be interesting to see what would happen if he got "White pride" tattooed on him somewhere.

The liberal white knights and the McGregor fans on this website might wipe each other out in the resulting war.

Can't wait for all the Conor fanboys to be silenced when Aldo mounts him and smashes his face into soup.

Ugh, he cut his beautiful, regal hair.

I could imagine Dee and Conor twirling their hair and playfully sticking it in each other's ears. Sigh.

You are a troubled individual. I wish you well.

xgiO2n7.png

Which one did he pick?

Sad but true :)

It would be interesting to see what would happen if he got "White pride" tattooed on him somewhere.

The liberal white knights and the McGregor fans on this website might wipe each other out in the resulting war.

Unlikely Irish people are not Nazis or interested in race issues. There is lot of black and brown people living in Ireland and they don't get shot like they do in America.

Unlikely Irish people are not Nazis or interested in race issues. There is lot of black and brown people living in Ireland and they don't get shot like they do in America.
Go read some papers about the religious wars going on in Ireland then come back and tell me how much of a land of peace it is.

Back