• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goat Chin?

1. Fury hardly committed to any of his punches

2. Ngannou didn’t trust his chin against black beast

CP1515484.jpg
That's more a trust/confidence issue than a chin issue, tbh.

In that case, Fury won against himself. Ngannou was just in the ring.

<mma4>
That is NOT how the world of fight fans and analysts see it! That IS how most see his fight against Derick though. Not many fans or analysts would agree with this equivalency.

His chin is unreal, possibly even higher level than his power. Fury wasn't exactly hitting him with bangers but he didn't react to a single shot that he hit him with.

Fuck this p4p nonsense, the HW with the best chin is the GOAT chin, similar to punch

270lb hitting you square on the chin and you don't go down = granite

have any of you guys been hit by a genuine HW? Doesn't have to be a pro fighter, but someone that looks like a HW, not someone weighing over 230 just from eating cheetos and would be a buck 50 in shape

Been hit by this guy https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Marcelo-Altieri-78487 and it was amazing how defenseless i felt, punches were too fast and too strong, he was also holding back. Probably a few kilo over his fight weight as he was "off season"

I mean stipe staggered him a couple times. He hasn't been hit clean enough. Some HW have gotten hit clean as many times in 1 fight as francis has his whole career. Does that mean they have a great chin? The only fights i recall him getting hit are the stipe fights and the first blaydes fight. And he didn't eat them that well.

I mean stipe staggered him a couple times. He hasn't been hit clean enough. Some HW have gotten hit clean as many times in 1 fight as francis has his whole career. Does that mean they have a great chin? The only fights i recall him getting hit are the stipe fights and the first blaydes fight. And he didn't eat them that well.
Wasn't rocked even once. You don't know what being rocked is

I don't think you know what being staggered is. If you're coming forward and you get hit and you stagger back 2 steps, that's being staggered.
Taking a step or two back is nothing close to being definitive proof that someone was seriously hurt of affected by a punch.

I don't remember him ever being hit clean by a big puncher
Stipe is a big puncher. The punches he koed Werdum and others with here were less solid than some of the punches he landed on Francis

Stipe wobbled Francis in the second fight and then charged in looking for the ko and got koed himself. Stipe probably wobbled him in the first fight too, but I’d have to rewatch it.
Stipe didn’t wobble Francis. Francis faked it to get him to react. It worked perfectly.

Taking a step or two back is nothing close to being definitive proof that someone was seriously hurt of affected by a punch.

When did i say he was seriously hurt? He was staggered by some of the few clean shots that landed on him. Other guys walk through those without being being staggered multiple times per round.

When did i say he was seriously hurt? He was staggered by some of the few clean shots that landed on him. Other guys walk through those without being being staggered multiple times per round.
Well I can "stagger" a guy by punching them in their guard or shoulder in that case. Who cares? And other guys walk through clean straight right counters from Stipe they don't even see coming like a mosquito bite? Who?

Definitely, he might have the best chin in fighting history tbh. He's the only guy that fights at HW that I haven't seen get wobbled. You can say guys like Max but he fights against featherweights

What about Blagoy?

Back