Gnc Cuts?

Bombbeach

Head Chef
@Blue
Reaction score
anybody tried them and if so what did you think?

It's what made me as awesome as I am. Buy 6

Why do you buy from GNC their so overpriced.

i've never used any cutters but an old roomate of mine has tried a lot of them.. i don't think gnc cuts worked very well for him

he also said hydroxy cut is useless but R.I.P.P.E.D. system worked great.. only problem with it was you have to take a shitload of pills

i've never used any cutters but an old roomate of mine has tried a lot of them.. i don't think gnc cuts worked very well for him

he also said hydroxy cut is useless but R.I.P.P.E.D. system worked great.. only problem with it was you have to take a shitload of pills

Is he an authority on the subject? Just curious. Because I know when I need good information about something I know nothing about I turn to a friend who knows just as much as I do.

Is he an authority on the subject? Just curious. Because I know when I need good information about something I know nothing about I turn to a friend who knows just as much as I do.

well he's just a guy who tends to get really out of shape then gets on the cutters and works from there.. but he has tried a lot of shit so i'd trust him if i were to ever take supplements but i don't because of family history issues

So do you have any useful info on the subject or are you just here to bash?

Back