Glory 23 : Las Vegas (SPIKE BROADCATS at 11/10c) LIVE DISCUSSION

Who said I liked MMA more than kickboxing? Kickboxing is my number 1 baby. You dutch pigs and dirty thai third worlders are just hanging on to the one thing that you have before an American takes it from you.

Please Real American,let us to like Kickboxing and Muay Thai alone :icon_chee

You even dont know how to score a fight mate or even about the rules,you look like dont know nothing about the sport,please stop to embarrassing yourself here :p

I don't really care that much about anything other than heavyweight since heavyweight is the only weight class that matters.

the Heavyweight belt is also currently owned by a Dutch guy. maybe you should just watch MMA if you want America to win.

You dutch and muay thai idiots are only relevant in kickboxing because America doesn't care about it.

for your tears:
images

We should have a ranking for greatest troll in this forum history
Ebinlol is a can compared to Payak the GOAT

At least payak had a good backstory and said some funny shit.

This new troll sucks.

We should have a ranking for greatest troll in this forum history
Ebinlol is a can compared to Payak the GOAT

1. Payak
2. Wiz cool c
3. ebinlol
4. kenpeters

I would include Brocky but Im pretty sure he was sincere about what he would say.

1. Payak
2. Wiz cool c
3. ebinlol
4. kenpeters

I would include Brocky but Im pretty sure he was sincere about what he would say.

thanks god i am pretty young in sherdog,two guys worse than Ebinlol,i am lucky to not have the pleasure to share this space with them :)

took it from holzken Facebook account:

Artur Kyshenko
2 hrs

Last edited:
Back