GLORY 11 Chicago - Nathan Corbett Pre Fight Interview

I hope fighting cans to male jim look good for his own promotion last few years didn't diminish his skills

I'll be attending this event. Pumped!

Any interviews from Spong on his views of the fight.
This should be a war and someone will get KO'd,I'm on the fence with this one.Fan of both, thought Carnage had an edge but seen some of Spong training and I'm divided.

Shit it's been 4 years just be glad it's happening in any rules. I'd rather see the fight happen on the biggest stage in Kick fighting personally. SpikeTV vs fan cam.

The baddest Muay Thai kickboxer in history of the sport, he will beat Spong comes GLORY 11.

War Carnage

I think Spong is the better and more complete kickboxer overall, but Corbett has better and much faster hands. I think Corbett his handspeed can make the difference and get him the win by KO. Pretty much what Saki did to the rather slow Spong.

I'm unbelievably stoked for this fight

Carnage is the fucking man

I think Spong will win this fight. He's in excellent shape right now!

Prob the best/most exciting upcoming fight, in all combat sports, for the remainder of the year.

Spong was outsmarted tactically in that first fight imo. That switch to southpaw really took Spong out of his rhythm in a fight he was winning rather easily and he could not adapt.

I wonder if Nathan will come out with similar tactics in this fight.

I've been harsh on Carnage for fighting cans, but he's stepping it up and I'm actually rooting for him in this one now lol

Back