Globally, is Ronda finally bigger than this guy?

Looks like Saul Alvarez

lol @ all the people in this thread, i thought MMA was the first sport the majority of sherdoggers ever watched, now I'm convinced of it.

canelo-vs-kirkland-memes_18.jpg

canelo alvarez is not as popular as roundy rousey.....i can almost guarantee if you took a picture of both of them to some kid in china, they would be able to say her name quiet fluently but would be scratching their heads trying to figure out who the souless ginger was.

She was in Furious 7.....that should be enough on its own, let alone the fact that shes on late night talk shows, day time talk shows, winner of espys fighter of the year, was at wrestlemania, was an olympic medalist, has a hot selling book, will have a movie based on her life being made.....pretty much the most popular fighter ufc has right now....and on the other side....the guy that lost to mayweather.

Almost no one knows Honda here in Japan.... maybe the 2000 people that watch UFC on WOWOW.... As for El Canelo, he's probably known more here since the boxing community is much bigger than the MMA one. Of course, the average person on the street here doesn't even know Mayweather.... Although they've shown him on network news quite a few times.

Almost no one knows Honda here in Japan.... maybe the 2000 people that watch UFC on WOWOW.... As for El Canelo, he's probably known more here since the boxing community is much bigger than the MMA one. Of course, the average person on the street here doesn't even know Mayweather.... Although they've shown him on network news quite a few times.

This reminds me of when Sherdoggers said Fedor was huge in RUssia, bigger than Klitschko, until the Russian Sherdoggers came out and said no

This reminds me of when Sherdoggers said Fedor was huge in RUssia, bigger than Klitschko, until the Russian Sherdoggers came out and said no
Same shit when shertards claimed that m1 co promotion is something ufc should do because m1 was supposedly "huge" in Europe.

So? You could ask the average American who Ayumi Hamasaki is and they wouldn't have a clue. Doesn't mean she isn't a superstar in Asia.

She is. Facebook friends and family who don't follow any kind of combat sports, are now sharing Ronda v

Canelo is known to exactly no one that isn't a boxing fan.

My mom knows Ronda.

NUFF SAID.

No one who isn't an MMA fan doesn't know who Ronda is in Europe, yet alone in other parts of the world.

That's a stretch. I bet there are a few people who doesn't know her...

Jackie chan still doesnt know who ronda rousey is.

Back