Glenn Robinson's daughters triggered by Colby Covington

This. People are such pussies in this day and age. Whatever happened to "sticks and stones?"

This. People are such pussies in this day and age. Whatever happened to "sticks and stones?"
The internet came out and then the real pussies found a voice. That’s what happened. Chatting shit online and won’t talk in person, protected by an anonymous blanket. “Sticks and stones probably won’t break my bones but my fists will knock your teeth out.” - New saying.

Last edited:
fuck off. It just shows you how shallow you are. Trying to take high moral ground, but in the end you are the same kind of cunt that Colby is.

I am not the one trying to appear high & mighty.
No you're the one being a pointless arsehole.

You fuck off. You're the one being a pointless arsehole. Just because a lot of cunts who support the same team as me act inappropriately doesn't disallow me from commenting when an MMA fighter acts like a cunt. But I guess logic isn't your strong suit is it.

This is setting up to be the largest "trigger-fest" if Colby handles Usman on Dec 14. It will be the Sports/MMA's version of Trumps election night melt-down all over again.
<{jackyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back