Gleison Tibau parts ways with the Ufc

Khabib vs Gleison was a TERRIBLE excuse for a fight.

Yet it’s one of the most talked about fights ever.

After 28 Ufc appearances. Has offers from Rizin and Acb. I'm sure usada played a big part.

With or without the juice he was a solid lw gatekeeper for a decade.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

tumblr_orlho7JWgk1s04h2ho1_400.gif

GOAT Gatekeeper and GOAT Weight cutter.

close fight but not a robbery
I had no doubt at the end of the fight that Tybau won. After rewatching I could understand how you score it for Khabib but I'd still give it to Tybau. And this comes from a guy that likes khabib

Surprised to see so much supopport

All his fights were snooze fests. Good riddance

This is a shame. One of the true last of the old guard. Tibau was always interesting to watch fight.

I'll never forget:

1) him beating khabib
2) how he cut from 205 to 155 for fights. Ridiculous.

Expected a “Khabib lost” post within the first three posts.

Leaving satisfied

GOAT weight cutter

He will be godzilla in the lighter weights at rizin
Having a roided out, 200lbs Tibau fight small Japanese LWs who don't cut weight should be a capital crime. And I will watch every second of it.

I had no doubt at the end of the fight that Tybau won. After rewatching I could understand how you score it for Khabib but I'd still give it to Tybau. And this comes from a guy that likes khabib

that why I say close fight but not robbed. ross pearson vs deigo was a case of someone being robbed.

One of many veterans whom you have plenty of respect for but don’t want to watch fight. Very boring guy though there are of course many others that are far more boring.

Back