Gleison Tibau is a lock against Dunham!!!

senkigudo**

White Belt
Reaction score
TBH i dont think Evan has a chance, Tibau has looked like a beast lately i predict a 1st round TKO to Gleison Tibau.

AND THATS A LOCK :>

dont know about 'LOCK" but the bookies fucked up with the line

Tibau is +110 at my bookie imo he should be more like -200

Dunham by late TKO or decision. Never have been impressed with Gleison.

I tweeted evan one time and asked him if he'd ever consider a weight cut to 145 and he said no because the weight cut would be too big but under the right circumstance he would be willing to try.. That tells me that if he loses this fight we may see him at 145 sooner than later. But I predict that he wins by early submission. Dudes got good enough wrestling to take it to the ground and finish it quick plus the dudes a warrior!

Tibau may have been in the UFC longer, but their records are more or less similar against similar opposition (Tyson Griffin, Guillard, etc). Tibau may be bigger/more muscular, but I don't think that he's a lock by any means.

lol at the ts.

Dunham via UD

Ive been watching Gleison for a long time hes been TKO'd once by Nick Diaz when he was still green. In the Nurm fight you could tell hes worked alot on his tdd and his standup looked crisp, Khabib wanted none of it. Evan has shown hes a great grappler but i dont think hes gonna be able handle Tibau, hes a big LW and pretty much a hard fight for anyone in the division, hes like the Mike Pierce of LW accept he throws heat.

I tweeted evan one time and asked him if he'd ever consider a weight cut to 145 and he said no because the weight cut would be too big but under the right circumstance he would be willing to try.. That tells me that if he loses this fight we may see him at 145 sooner than later. But I predict that he wins by early submission. Dudes got good enough wrestling to take it to the ground and finish it quick plus the dudes a warrior!
Dunhams from my town he's a lot bigger than he looks he gets up to 185 between fights i believe hard seeing him @ 145

I wouldnt say anyones a lock against that man! Dunham is a tough as they come

Yep, cant see how Dunham wins this one. Bad matchup for him.

I have Dunham winning. Remember who he has beat, and tibau is a stones throw away from disappointment.

While I don't think Tibau is a lock, I just wanted to say I can't believe he's already been in 17 UFC fights. He's very experienced and picks up a lot of wins, however he always seems to hit a bump breaking into the upper tier.

I do favour him, but Tibau isn't a lock against anyone.

He always fights to his opponent's level. He'll land enough boxing and takedowns to get a couple of rounds, and take his foot off the gas for the other one.

Dunham has a pretty aggressive stand-up style which often plays well with the judges, particularly if the other dude is as passive as Gleison can be (look at the Nurmagomedov fight for an example). Just seems that whenever he wins or loses it's via a fairly close 29-28.

I'd be pretty surprised if Dunham won "legit" but him winning a bad decision isn't outside the realm of possibility at all.

TBH i dont think Evan has a chance, Tibau has looked like a beast lately i predict a 1st round TKO to Gleison Tibau.

AND THATS A LOCK :>

I think Tibau has a good chance of winning this fight, but it will more likely be a UD not a stoppage.

Very much like Okami vs Belcher.

In other words, BORING!

Im going with Tibau by split decision. It's very hard to choose a winner.

Only thing Gleison is a lock on is being the bigger man in the fight. I see it being competitive and Dunham edging him on a decision honestly

Ive been watching Gleison for a long time hes been TKO'd once by Nick Diaz when he was still green. In the Nurm fight you could tell hes worked alot on his tdd and his standup looked crisp, Khabib wanted none of it. Evan has shown hes a great grappler but i dont think hes gonna be able handle Tibau, hes a big LW and pretty much a hard fight for anyone in the division, hes like the Mike Pierce of LW accept he throws heat.

I just looked at his record and can hardly say im impressed......his best win is what exactly...he hasnt beat anyone of real significance at LW.....Hardly a lock....I have Evan by decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back