giving up smoking

BigRed78

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I havent had a cig in two days due to winter vomiting bug. The first day I have felt better I decided to make it permanent, Ive got by today by drinking too much beer and embaresing myself on sherdog (sex stories thread) any tips on how u quit and stayed quit?

When you feel like you wana smoke, eat something. Quit drinking. Go to the gym everyday. Do a lot of cardio to get your wind back.

When you feel like you wana smoke, eat something. Quit drinking. Go to the gym everyday. Do a lot of cardio to get your wind back.

thats the aim buddy, its gettin old being in this shit shape!

If you made through a day of drinking without smoking, it sounds like you're gold son...I even smoke when I'm sick and it makes me feel worse. I can't drink a beer without having a few smokes. Sounds like you're not that addicted. Just keep it up.

If you made through a day of drinking without smoking, it sounds like you're gold son...I even smoke when I'm sick and it makes me feel worse. I can't drink a beer without having a few smokes. Sounds like you're not that addicted. Just keep it up.

cheers buddy hope your right

thats the aim buddy, its gettin old being in this shit shape!

You can do it. First 3 days are the worst. Do whatever the f you have to do to get through first 3 days. Eat a ton of food, sleep all day, workout all day.....anything you have to do. After that its all gravy. Replace bad habits w the gym or other good habits. Might have to slow down drinking or hanging w ppl who smoke. I had to stop hanging around smokers for awhile and i quit drinking. Dont give up, its definitely worth it. You will see all the damage it did to you after a month or 2 off smoking

I quit in September while going through some pretty rough shit. I just realized how disgusting smoking really was. Now I cant even stand the slightest smell of it. I hope you get through it.

You can do it. First 3 days are the worst. Do whatever the f you have to do to get through first 3 days. Eat a ton of food, sleep all day, workout all day.....anything you have to do. After that its all gravy. Replace bad habits w the gym or other good habits. Might have to slow down drinking or hanging w ppl who smoke. I had to stop hanging around smokers for awhile and i quit drinking. Dont give up, its definitely worth it. You will see all the damage it did to you after a month or 2 off smoking

cheers pal its my plan to attack the drink and weight later. Its just so fucking gard with the ***s ive been in a fucker of a mood all day.

I quit in September while going through some pretty rough shit. I just realized how disgusting smoking really was. Now I cant even stand the slightest smell of it. I hope you get through it.

worst thing for me is my kids starting to notice and copy made me feel like shit.

cheers pal its my plan to attack the drink and weight later. Its just so fucking gard with the ***s ive been in a fucker of a mood all day.

Yeah first 3 days are hard. You will find your temper is much worse (i did anyway) , you get in dumbass arguments which make you wana smoke even more. Just make it through today. Tomorrow be easier

Yeah first 3 days are hard. You will find your temper is much worse (i did anyway) , you get in dumbass arguments which make you wana smoke even more. Just make it through today. Tomorrow be easier

ha ha never new cigs was a swear word and tganks for the suport mate i tgink im gonna do it thus time.

I havent had a cig in two days due to winter vomiting bug. The first day I have felt better I decided to make it permanent, Ive got by today by drinking too much beer and embaresing myself on sherdog (sex stories thread) any tips on how u quit and stayed quit?

I quit back when I was 16 just by will power alone and never looked back. I also never drank in my life, out of fear of developing a pot belly like most of the drinkers I knew. I mean a real pot belly...that shit is disgusting.

I smoke every now and then,but i can still run all day. Its just some natural gift i have. Im not that fast,but i have damn near unlimited stamina.

Back