Giving Away FREE MMA Magazines

mma_recruiter

White Belt
Reaction score
We produce a free monthly MMA magazine. Our publication is digital and free for everyone read online or download. We have focused our publication towards industry information and it is very helpful for up-and-coming fighters. Hopefully everyone finds our free magazine useful.

Here is a link to read August 2010's Issue online: MMAR Reader August 2010 Issue

Feed back appreciated and thanks for the support.

The publication is seriously free. We run a free resource site and now we are producing a monthly publication geared towards industry information to help fighters. The magazine is digital and distributed online, so that is how we are able to offer it for free. You can read online or download it in a PDF format.

Click here to view August's issue: MMAR Reader August 2010 Issue

If you find the magazine helpful, please spread the word.

Cool concept, but I found the interface to be kind of annoying and gave up on it. I think it'd benefit from responding to click and drag, as opposed to just mouse movement. My .02.

Thanks for the input. This was a new display feature we are trying out. We hoped that it would be easier to view the publication on different platforms, but I see your point.

Below is link to our website where the issues are archived. You can read them online using Adobe or download them directly to your computer instead of the Issuu document viewer. This interface is very straight forward and easier to navigate.

Archived issues on MMA Recruiter: MMAR Reader » MMA Recruiter, MMA, Pro MMA, Amateur MMA (Powered by phpFoX)

Thanks for the support.

Oh yeah, the PDF version is much better IMO. Good stuff.

Back