Give your heads a shake!

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The last time I saw two fatties swinging like bums like that wasn't since the ufc was in single digits, I'm talking about Thiago Silva and Matt Hamill.

I thought Thiago was gonna give it his all since he came in overweight and that he would actually be able to finish the worst version of Matt Hamill we've ever seen. instead, he gassed hard and we all got the treat of watching a deaf guy get the piss beat out of him for fifteen minutes. Hopefully hamill's leg is ok.

To me that didn't look like professional athletes putting on good performances, credit to hamill for staying on his feet, maybe he was injured, /rant.

Anyone else agree?

How many times have you traveled to another country, cut weight, then fought a 15 minute fight??? Two fatties swinging like bums? You must obviously train UFC's

First reply is perfect lol
Also old school tank abbott would ktfo anyone that called him a fat bum to his face

2 years and 14 posts have led you to this wonderful moment.

First reply is perfect lol
Also old school tank abbott would ktfo anyone that called him a fat bum to his face

Yeah fuck Tank Abbott. I called him a fat faced bum to his fat face and his bum. I can't remember what happened after that. I probably just got drunk motorboated some hookers, then watched dad's army over their shoulders while getting some delicious head.

Tank Abbott fat?
Come on, look at this guy, he is an example of manliness

blogtank.jpg

And yes, I am diverting this thread towards Tank because the original topic is stupid

I don't think the TS went about phrasing things in the most constructive way but the point is that these are professional fighters at the highest level, not rookies without a team or people taking the fight on short notice who are unprepared and out-of-shape. I'm sure you and I can agree that a large percentage of fighters make weight and show up in-shape every time there is a fight and the people who look noticeably fatter and slower and who perform poorly are pretty consistently pointed out by fans, fighters and Dana. People pay good money to attend/watch those events and a lot of money is invested to put those shows on. To say "the least they could do is be prepared" isn't even accurate, those fighters are expected to be prepared in every way because they are paid to be. Failure to due so is asking for criticism, risking sponsorship loss and also gambling with their job with the UFC all-together. It's really no different with any other sport either, except these guys can be cut at any time so their degree of preparedness should actually be higher. Neither Thiago or Matt will be getting a pat on the back for their conditioning or performance in that fight and saying so isn't rude, it's just a fact. I'm sure they're both not exactly proud of their performances either.

Last edited:
Yeah fuck Tank Abbott. I called him a fat faced bum to his fat face and his bum. I can't remember what happened after that. I probably just got drunk motorboated some hookers, then watched dad's army over their shoulders while getting some delicious head.

You shoulda got in his face and motorboated his ass!

I don't think the TS went about phrasing things in the most constructive way but the point is that these are professional fighters at the highest level, not rookies without a team or people taking the fight on short notice who are unprepared and out-of-shape. I'm sure you and I can agree that a large percentage of fighters make weight and show up in-shape every time there is a fight and the people who look noticeably fatter and slower and who perform poorly are pretty consistently pointed out by fans, fighters and Dana. People pay good money to attend/watch those events and a lot of money is invested to put those shows on. To say "the least they could do is be prepared" isn't even accurate, those fighters are expected to be prepared in every way because they are paid to be. Failure to due so is asking for criticism, risking sponsorship loss and also gambling with their job with the UFC all-together. It's really no different with any other sport either, except these guys can be cut at any time so their degree of preparedness should actually be higher. Neither Thiago or Matt will be getting a pat on the back for their conditioning or performance in that fight and saying so isn't rude, it's just a fact. I'm sure they're both not exactly proud of their performances either.

BOOM! You shouldn't have to sound so professional in your response. All these fans are just too sensitive to want to talk bad about this fight for whatever reason. It was the only fight I had to walk out on because they were soooo out of shape as professionals and looked sloppy(technically) as professionals at that level. If they know they have to cut weight they should be ready with less fat, and if they know they have a long flight then they should be prepared. These guys do this as a career, not some part time gig. They don't have to take off work, this is their work. And to fail multiple drug test, and come in overweight you had no excuse and should get the hammer. I enjoy watching both of these fighters when they show up conditioned and ready to go.....but Christ this was painful to watch

Back