Give me a reason to watch UFC Shenzen

You should spend the time watching Fedor Highlights instead so that you can appreciate the GOAT HW.

https://m.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-157-Andrade-vs-Zhang-76583

Enlighten me. Is there any fight to be really pumped about? Is there any dark horse prospect about to break through? Is there any guaranteed just bleed fight?

Give me something, Sherdog.

View attachment 634113

Give your arm a break?

source.gif

I mean, it’s a fight night. Either watch it cause you have nothing better to do, or don’t.

You have nothing else to do anyway, no job, no friends, no wife.

Like all of us.

<DCrying>

Yikes - that must be the most watered down card ever.

https://m.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-157-Andrade-vs-Zhang-76583

Enlighten me. Is there any fight to be really pumped about? Is there any dark horse prospect about to break through? Is there any guaranteed just bleed fight?

Give me something, Sherdog.

View attachment 634113
Damir Ismagulov and Movsar Evloev are both M1 champions and are considered elite prospects. Khadis Ibragimov is also a top M1 fighter.

Zaleski vs Jingliang is a solid contender eliminator. Zaleski is on an 8 fight win streak right now.

Historically, Chinese cards have been full of elite prospects. Colby Covington made his UFC debut on the first China card. Zabit Magomedsharipov was on the prelims of the Bisping/Gastelum card.

Having my grandsons over to eat Chinese food and watch the event. We use a projector against the back wall of the house, and sometimes lounge in the koi pond as we watch, if we can clear out the turtles

I’ve been helping them get into mma, and they’ve helped me learn how to steal bicycles and avoid detection

Don't you want to wank off in the PBP thread during the main event with the rest of the Chinaboos here?

I will watch, but probably not live since it airs at an odd hour here in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

If I have no better plans, I'll have it on the TV and post on Sherdog while I don't even really watch it.

Having my grandsons over to eat Chinese food and watch the event. We use a projector against the back wall of the house, and sometimes lounge in the koi pond as we watch, if we can clear out the turtles

I’ve been helping them get into mma, and they’ve helped me learn how to steal bicycles and avoid detection
Damn, now I want to be your grandson. Please adopt my parents.

Back