Give khabib Porier and make mcgregor diaz 3

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That way khabib gets paid nothing lol, it’s a fake belt anyway. UFC should just strip him of it like they did to Colby

<{MindBrown}>

Too bad Diaz Poirier already announced..

TS is on a roll with dumbass threads...

What's interesting is just yesterday Khabib said he wanted Poirier instead - which obviously means he is not happy with the fight negotiations and was trying to bluff Dana & Co. Ali may have got Kebob in deep do-do by running his twitter and lost him his red panty night.

That way khabib gets paid nothing lol, it’s a fake belt anyway. UFC should just strip him of it like they did to Colby

Are you scared Conor?? stop running away from the beating Khabib is going to put on you lil bitch!!...just take it!!!

Ignore list bless.
For sure.

Do you know if there's a limit on how many you can ignore? Sometimes with this level of terrible posting and such a recent join date, I don't add them because they get banned shortly. It's kinda satisfying when checking the list to see the majority of the people banned on the other hand.

Im in for that..
McGregor doesn't deserve a titleshot after such a long layoff, neither do Nate..

For sure.

Do you know if there's a limit on how many you can ignore? Sometimes with this level of terrible posting and such a recent join date, I don't add them because they get banned shortly. It's kinda satisfying when checking the list to see the majority of the people banned on the other hand.

I did not know about a limit.

Thank you for the reminder, and advice on not listing people too quickly.

Years ago someone did mention my (then) sig. was "out of date" due to most being banned.

@Ortegoat bless.

I did not know about a limit.

Thank you for the reminder, and advice on not listing people too quickly.

Years ago someone did mention my (then) sig. was "out of date" due to most being banned.

@Ortegoat bless.
I'm not sure there is a limit, hoped you would know. Often times there is on message boards from my experience, but it's not 2002 anymore so...

Actually I like the idea of just ignoring and eventually if the list is full you get to visit your old pals on the ignore list one last time and unignore the banned ones

Back