Give Condit Pendred for his next fight.

KR811**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The Irish Diego Sanchez needs to get ktfo badly then cut from the UFC and Condit needs a tune up fight.

The fact that the judges, the Masshole crowd, and Pendred himself thought Pendred won all rounds proves that there shouldn't be another Boston event for a long time, but the Irish money is too lucrative for Dana.

Feed Pendred to Condit.

Last edited:
Yeah i'd rather see Condit in a more meaningful fight.

Agree w Larkin.

Condit vs Pendred? Yeah right...

Condit vs Larkin would be sick, but Condit probably deserves something bigger. Thiago Alves/ Jordan Mein winner would be sick, or the Lombard/ Rory loser, depending on Condit's comeback time frame.

I think Condit would run straight through him at this point. Magny seems more reasonable.

Pendreds already said he expects to have fights with Rory Macdonald and Kelvin Gastelum, he's taken too many shots to think he deserves a fight with either.

For followers of the ultimate man sport, mma fans are the biggest whiners around.

The Irish Diego Sanchez needs to get ktfo badly then cut from the UFC and Condit needs a tune up fight.

The fact that the judges, the Masshole crowd, and Pendred himself thought Pendred won all rounds proves that there shouldn't be another Boston event for a long time, but the Irish money to lucrative for Dana.

Feed Pendred to Condit.

No need to insult my state over it. I don't believe the people there actually thought Cathal won, just happy that there fellow Irishman got the W. I do agree about the judging but the commission here is very new so hiccups can be expected I guess. Overall Boston cards are going to be money makers so get used to them.

I don't care for Pendred, but he'd have to assault my grandmother before I'd hate him so much to put him in with Condit.

That would be a joke matchup. Pendred looked like he was moving underwater last night. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the same cage as Condit.

Anyone else wants this bizarre story to continue? Let Pendred win for all eternity i say.

Back