Give Bisping his title shot.

effervesciata

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He deserves a shot before he retires. And I'm not even a fan. He should be next in line.

I don't really want to see him get beat down by Luke again.

Would be great. For Mike. For a fairy tale story and also to mobilize England.

Dan Hardy even had a title shot. *lol*

Rather see him fight for the title than anybody else. And I know that Maia also deserves his shot. :D

Can't really do that if Luke just submitted him recently. I'd like to see him get one shot before he leaves but realistically he needs another good win after this.

Sure, feed him to Rockhold. Wouldn't mind seeing him get kicked in the head and choked out again.

Luke would crush him, way to big and skilled for Mike. Murder in the 2nd if it happens.

Since you're not a fan I can see why you want him to potentially fight luke again

It would be a nice story, but Jacare deserves it far more (especially if he defeats Vitor) and he isn't getting any younger either.

3 decisions in a row which he got rocked and knocked down repeatedly en route to questionable decision wins?

Lol I dont think so.

Rematch, nuff said.

Bisping would get murked by Luke now worse than he did then. The fight wouldn't even be competitive and Bisping would be finished early again. So no.

Luke humiliated Bisping just a little over a year ago and is only getting better, while Bisping is declining. No thanks.

Bisping loses every single time he fights an elite fighter. Go back and look at his record. Luke walked through him like it was a fight with his kid cousin. Weidman would walk through him just the same. Romero is a cheater and likely out of the picture, but same thing there.

If Jacare beats Belfort he is the #1 contender. I suppose you could give Bisping some title eliminator to try and get next in line. He'll lose though.

Regardless if he deserves or not, is a good chance he will after Weidman. Luke was at fight and don't normally have champions if not title shot implications, I believe tonight was basically unofficial title shot fight

I guess I'm just being sentimental. He's been around for a long time, he's been entertaining, he's been unlucky to never quite get the title shot, and even if he gets beaten up he'd appreciate the opportunity before he retires. He just beat Anderson Silva, so why not.

He is not even close IMO, If this was the old Silva then maybe.

LOL
It only shows how far the mighty have fallen.
Nothing to do with how good Bisping is

He took so much damage there.
I think Bisping needs to take some serious time off to recover and then we can discuss his next fight

He does deserve his shot after so long but he wont win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back