Girls that are sexy but not pretty...and pretty but not really sexy

IMG_20180205_115429.jpg

Miesha Tate. Not very pretty but a ton of sex appeal.

thank you mopar or no car exactly what I mean. a chick that I'd ravish like a sex starved hellion. but wouldn't really give you good looking brats

thank you mopar or no car exactly what I mean. a chick that I'd ravish like a sex starved hellion. but wouldn't really give you good looking brats

Absolutely. Miesha has an ok milfy type face but her body mixed with the way she carries herself gives her a ton of sex appeal.

I'll smash almost any woman as long as she's not too ugly or too fat <{fry}>

no, it's a thread to pretend that beautiful celebrities are somehow beneath your standards.
so if you don't follow the crowd and find actress X attractive, you have ideas above your station ? <23>

giphy.gif

It's not that I don't understand the question so much as the references are older than shit.

I'll smash almost any woman as long as she's not too ugly or too fat <{fry}>
WHAT ABOUT REALLY UGLY WITH KILLER BOD LIKE PRIME OPRAH WINFREY OR PRERRTY FACE BUT FAT AS ALL OUT DOORS?

(caps lock yelling for emphasis)

giphy.gif

It's not that I don't understand the question so much as the references are older than shit.

hespect your elders sonny....I was banging quiff, and pissing blood, and drinking beer, shooting guns and getting into fights long before most of you SJF's were born

prime j lo during the out of sight era had a very beautiful face.

I like squishy faced girls with big tits and fat asses.
I also like prime Markie Post who was both pretty and sexy.
I can fuck anything that smells good and be happy tbh

when I was coming up the Butter pecan rican that we all wanted was Lisa Lisa. fine as brown honey with huge natural knockers.

Jewel is hella sexy but butterface. Also that female comedian on Comedy Central Roasts. She has big nose, but sexy body.

I used to know this Israeli chick like that but even hotter. She had the big long hook nose, but great tits that just stuck out, and a great ass.

Jewel is hella sexy but butterface. Also that female comedian on Comedy Central Roasts. She has big nose, but sexy body.

I used to know this Israeli chick like that but even hotter. She had the big long hook nose, but great tits that just stuck out, and a great ass.

Great tits, great ass, slim waist...at that point, she just needs to not have the face of an actual man

Back