Girls talk

Babic88**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I herd one girl telling other girl that she feels molested after every grappling session...
:icon_neut
now that is fucked up...
but what could she expect, i mean guard, mount positions, triangles...

I feel molested after every grappling class....when I have to roll with the purples and highly athletic blue belts.

Im always feeling raped. sall good.

Most girls I've ever trained with are really professional... Not often I hear anything like this said.

I've got to imagine that there are some douchebags out that take advantage of the situation, especially newer guys. Probably hard to complain about too between it being so easy to claim it was unintentional and girls not wanting to be treated different.

I've got to imagine that there are some douchebags out that take advantage of the situation, especially newer guys. Probably hard to complain about too between it being so easy to claim it was unintentional and girls not wanting to be treated different.

Maybe she felt something hard but its actually was Jockstrap...

Im not thinking like that when I practice so I couldnt tell ya.

She should wear a Gi, not show up and roll in bra and panties.

I herd one girl telling other girl that she feels molested after every grappling session...
now that is fucked up...

IMHO she should grow up and realize what the sport is about. Yeah, your gonna be in some suggestive positions when your rolling with guys, get used to it. Now if there is a guy that is being a d-bag to her then I understand or if there are some guys that aren't hygenic or sweat alot I REALLY understand! But if she's just saying that; grow up.....

Last edited:
now that is fucked up...

right, she feels like she has been molested after every class. (if this is even remotely tru), if she really felt like that she is either full of shit or doesn't know what getting molested feels like.

I would think you would feel really shitty if you got molested. can't see you paying for that.

she chose to take the class. if she doesnt want to get grabbed and tossed around she should pick a different sport.

It's a contact sport, does she expect no contact? I'm sure some guys take advantage of it, but just avoid the weirdos.

now that is fucked up...

Maybe she was joking and you're taking her too seriously.

now that is fucked up...
Would you react the same way if a guy said the same thing? Because it's not a very uncommon way to express how powerless you feel when rolling with a superior grappler.

Every girl I've ever met that was training in BJJ understood what she was getting herself into, even the new girls.

maybe shes just acting like a spoiled lil girl and needs to grow up a lil...

1 reason why we should not let white belt start threads!

How long has she been training? If it's her first class, I can understand her being uncomfortable...heck...new guys get uncomfortable rolling with girls. If she's been training for a couple of classes and still feels uncomfortable, then she shouldn't be doing jiu jitsu. I'm a girl and I don't feel at all molested. When I'm owned by a higher belt, I just feel like I should work on my technique. I get frustrated for like 2 minutes then and push my self harder to get better :)

How long has she been training? If it's her first class, I can understand her being uncomfortable...heck...new guys get uncomfortable rolling with girls. If she's been training for a couple of classes and still feels uncomfortable, then she shouldn't be doing jiu jitsu. I'm a girl and I don't feel at all molested. When I'm owned by a higher belt, I just feel like I should work on my technique. I get frustrated for like 2 minutes then and push my self harder to get better :)

Its was her first time at our training, but she have trained Sub Wrestling some others place before.

Back