Girls Fart!!!!

sexcellent

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i found this out the other day. and i didnt like it.

is there a worse turn off?????

Yeah, this girl i like did thwt in front of me one time at her dorm. i left quickly.

i hate that one time i was walking past the girls bathroom when i heard someone farting like there was no 2morrow i ran

bro... my mom slipped one out the other day. i was like NOOOO!

Man, this is a taboo topic, ixnee on the art fay.

of course girls fart, just hope they dont let on rip when your going down

meat fist, everyone of your posts tonight has been relevant to a taboo topic!

I had a vision as a young boy that I should be a sin eater to cleanse my tribe, and through labor it has come to fruition.

NO THIS IS NOT TRUE.................

EVERYTHING I BELIEVED IN WAS A JOKE.....!

It depends how busted the brown eye is. Sometimes they fluff.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
I had a vision as a young boy that I should be a sin eater to cleanse my tribe, and through labor it has come to fruition.

You eat farts?

I wouldn't date a girl who was too uptight to fart actually. It doesn't gross me out at all. I don't wanna have my face by it, but hey everybody does it.

Hey, you know what just occured to me? If *I* put my wife in the dutch oven...could she, in theory, put ME in the dutch oven?

I'd say, experiment with different kinds of farts! :D

girls fart? then all I have ever believed has been shattered. (sob) I shall go hang myself now. but seriously folks, I have had an exgirlfriend of mine fart once. She was asleep while we were watching TV and she was laying on me. Well, I guess in her dream she thought she was in gas land cause she farted, not loud but I knew she did. I just blocked it out of my mind and pretendeed it never happened. Until now.

You never had a fart competition with your gf...?
What kind of guys are you?
Of course they fart and the longer and better you know them,
the more you will be able to accept it as a part of themselves and sometimes love it.

Youll still hate it other times, but its a part of them.

meat! cool belt! and guys! this is how it is! girls dont shit and they dont fart.

Back