Girlie Gear???

MRRYZER

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ok...I'm almost embarrassed to post this, but here it goes...

My wife has been showing interest in training, but as a "Girlie Girl", she wants to look good doing it. We've seen the usual pink boxing gloves and Sherdog fight gloves. How about training gloves, Shorts, or Rashies?

Are there any lines that make gear for girls...Besides, thongs and booty shorts?

*Must admit he was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally tempted to buy her the Hitman Fightgear Booty Shorts!!!*:redface:

Oops...Just found a similar thread from January.

Shoulda used the search function!

disgustingly pink rashguards and vale tudo shorts available at atama's website. Check Ron's site (SSFgear) for alpha female gear as well.

you may also come up on some rashies on surfing websites, if she's dead set on a certain color scheme. board shorts too, for that matter.

must not have had enough coffee this morning, I really can't recall anyone else do a specific women's line... but I'm sure more folks will show up with options.

ugh. barf. I hate pink. It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull with me. (sorry foz)

disgustingly pink rashguards and vale tudo shorts available at atama's website. Check Ron's site (SSFgear) for alpha female gear as well.

you may also come up on some rashies on surfing websites, if she's dead set on a certain color scheme. board shorts too, for that matter.

must not have had enough coffee this morning, I really can't recall anyone else do a specific women's line... but I'm sure more folks will show up with options.

ugh. barf. I hate pink. It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull with me. (sorry foz)

I feel you that, Brutha...It's my least favorite color. But as the song says "when you're good to Momma, Momma's good to you!"

I have a sudden craving for chocolate acai berry flavored milk....

s'alright Ryzer, I'm trying to figure out where I can get some acai chocolate milk now. stuff is like crack to me.

s'alright Ryzer, I'm trying to figure out where I can get some acai chocolate milk now. stuff is like crack to me.

OK...I had to Google that.:confused:

I also found a Cherry Acai Chocolate Dessert Pizza REcipe. Where do you get it? Is it really that good?

Any recommendations for Pink Bag gloves. I was just reading on another thread that the everlast and century gloves stink.

I know ringside has some, ryzer... not sure who else. I bet the fairtex ones are money.

actually, this was the 1st I'd ever read of acai chocolate milk. but I think you could dump some acai on cat litter and I'd eat it.

I get mine from sambazon, and occasionally from local health food store. frozen packs & sorbet style. dang it, now I'm fiending. maybe after AM workout.

Back