Girl talking to me online

Mention casually that you're going to church tomorrow, then ask if she's found jesus yet.

I think Phlog and I are local enough for a viewing night out . No Last Jedi though please.
I'm pretty central so most places in England are driving distance; it depends on the day (can we agree on a couple of options...?)

What are you waiting for? It’s time to get your dinky stinky :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Yes to the popcorn but I may struggle to get the sofa in the car. How about an armchair and a pouffe?

Pffftt, well , you're uninvited then. And as for a pouffe? Well , whatever floats your boat , sweet cheeks...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sure she's had her ups and downs, but has she ever been carded on Sherdog? Glasshouses my friend.

Pffftt, well , you're uninvited then. And as for a pouffe? Well , whatever floats your boat , sweet cheeks...not that there's anything wrong with that.
FFS.
We'd better still be on for the Conor fight later?!

whenever you begin sticking your penis inside any woman, it is like playing Russian Roulette starting with at least 1 bullet. Based off what you described, 5 bullets

So this girl out of teh blue started talking to me on fbook, all friendly like. We used to know each other well through school.

We are the same age, yet have gone down VERY different paths.

She is an on and off again heroin addict.

Social services in and out of her life (due to numerono kids).

She stabbed her ex dealer last year in a dispute over some better dealer. (got away with it, non fatal).

How do I break her down gently?

Pics of Girl on and off heroin.

So this girl out of teh blue started talking to me on fbook, all friendly like. We used to know each other well through school.

She stabbed her ex dealer last year in a dispute over some better dealer. (got away with it, non fatal).

She's already broken down. But bring a bottle of Crisco to the meet-up.

I'm hoping to blag a BT Sport login from the strange bloke at work who smells like a cross between weed and gone-off milk.

Well , I'm not giving you it now. And my smell is glandular you git..

That's the thing! She messeged me being all nice and saying how much we have in common and yet have not seen each other since ages, and have the same sense of humour.

I hope she doesn't see me as some sort of hero who will get he out of her troubles!

I'm a bigger scumbag than what she is!

She screwed her life up, taking drugs and riding the c**k carousel.

She is now looking for a beta Male provider to look after her. Lmao @ “we have so much in common”. She is trying to butter you up.

wife her.

Man im in the exact same position.

Some hot milf within 50 miles of my area keeps popping up in my feed saying "hi sexy want to get laid tonight" and trying to send me to this weird web link.

How do I let her down gently?

only logical course of action is to bang her mother, and then make the junkie daughter start calling you daddy.

Man im in the exact same position.

Some hot milf within 50 miles of my area keeps popping up in my feed saying "hi sexy want to get laid tonight" and trying to send me to this weird web link.

How do I let her down gently?
I keep hearing about BBWs in my area who want to fuck. I wanna say "Have some class!" But I don't wanna fat shame.

Back