Girl lives on 30 cents a day to take care of her ill brother dies from starvation

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Talk about tragic. This girl was starving herself, only spending 30 cents a day in order to take care of her brother. She passes away as a result of five years spent eating minimal amounts of food.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51104313

119LVYD.png

Well thats pretty fucked up. But it’s China sooooooooo ya

That's crazy. It makes me feel like a piece of shit for throwing away food/leftovers or giving my kids 50 cents for the damn Mike and Ike machine at the grocery store.

Meanwhile some lazy fuck is getting fat af off food stamps, and government aid.

Last edited:
I'm going to a ''all you can eat'' wings nite at my favorite bar tonight.

Should I feel bad about myself?

Fat people in the US who claim to live in poverty need to be shown this...

Yeah it’s going to start happening everywhere eventually as populations continue to grow unchecked
Right. I’m stocking up on tuna cans for the inevitable mayhem in many years.

elbows too sharp
would not bang

I read this in bed last night before trying to sleep, I've been a bit down the past week or so and this particular story ruined me. So depressing and sad. I can't believe nobody at her university stepped up and said "look this girl is clearly fucked, someone needs to do something".

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/post-pictures-of-skinny-women-attractive-thin-women.3348061/

We have eating disorders here in America as well but our women don't use their sick little brothers as excuse not to get fat:

Yeah, it's tragic any time someone commits suicide.

She made stupid choices and killed herself extremely slowly.

Meanwhile, I literally had to repeatedly explain to a vegan yesterday that eats only rice due to "food sensitivities" and was complaining of thinning hair and receding gums that they were giving themselves malnutrition and they had to start eating either lots of legumes or go back to eating meat. Without protein you're going to die much sooner than average life expectancy.

Back