Girl Fights

I hate watching women fight lol

It's just mean lol
Depends. I've seen some girls who really know how to fight put some beatings on chicks. I've seen some put some beatings on dudes. Guess it depends on whether they wanna waste time pulling hair or actually throw punches.

This Sub Forum is AWESOME!!!<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}> I remember getting banned for posting street fighting vids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck, my YouTube feed is going to be weird for a while now...

pretty much sums up the Raiders season

Having a beer bottle shattered over your head is no joke. I remember as a Sheriff responding to a drunken brawl at a bar and a dude looked like he got partially scalped by a beer bottle. Shit was brutal.

Great camera work. Did he have a broken arm to?

Lmao she done goofed when she said she'd get back up. Put the chick on top in to a corner, didn't really give her an option there. Was some pretty impressive grappling there.

NpvU.gif

The hair is just too much of a factor in most of these fights. It changes everything. Sorta like how hockey fights are nothing like regular street fights.

This thread rocks. The vid with the commentary "she ordered a double McAssWhupping" is gold.

Takes me back to high school, watching girls fight and seeing clumps of hair and scratch marks afterwards. Good times.

Back