Girl assaults girl

I loved this comment from youtube:

"Switches subtitles on, subtitles overheats and breaks."

<Lmaoo>

Was that English they were speaking?!

holy shit i had no idea how fucking jibberish their english sounds. don't understand a fucking thing
I'm English and can understand pretty much all English accents that we have but I don't have a fucking clue what they are saying!

I'm English and can understand pretty much all English accents that we have but I don't have a fucking clue what they are saying!
Something about heroin and shortbread I think...

I don't know what it is about these videos that highlight rural scotland and its people, but every time I see them it makes me want to go and live in a place like that. Not permanently of course, but for like a week or something.

That lassie got punched and no cunt leaves here till we find oot what cunt did it!
I can't help but think of Begbie anytime I see something Scottish lol!
source.gif

surely you understood the narrator ? i have no problem with the accent but listening in to jocks talking to jocks can be a challenge, only time I struggled, was at work, my old job had guys from all over the UK working together, a young lad from Barnsley and a welsh lad, other than that i'm fine, not too great with Northern Irish either

Last edited:
surely you understood the narrator ? i have no problem with the accent but listening in to jocks talking to jocks can be a challenge, only time I struggled, was at work, my old job had guys from all over the UK working together, a young lad from Barnsley and a welsh lad, other than that i'm fine, not too great with Northern Irish either
Yeah the narrator was fine. I once went on a job and had to work at a tanning factory in Paisley, just outside Glasgow. I couldn't understand a word they said, no exaggeration. It was all like Rab C Nesbitt.

Yeah the narrator was fine. I once went on a job and had to work at a tanning factory in Paisley, just outside Glasgow. I couldn't understand a word they said, no exaggeration. It was all like Rab C Nesbitt.
yeah, I know where Paisley is, early 90's when I was in my prime, it was a big part of the reason the Greater Glasgow area was the murder capital of Western Europe ''per capita'' ,it was pretty much like parts of London is today

yeah, I know where Paisley is, early 90's when I was in my prime, it was a big part of the reason the Greater Glasgow area was the murder capital of Western Europe ''per capita'' ,it was pretty much like parts of London is today

Yeah I remember going out at night with work colleagues in the area and wondering if I'd get stabbed. Of course nothing happened but the place had a bad rep.

Back