Gina Carano

She looked huge on that star wars show so I'm assuming this is old but she used to be pretty hot when she still fought.

Has a new post on Instagram...

It's my duty to inform you, as a man and a Sherdogger.

<{jackyeah}><GOT2>{<redford}

Discuss...

P.S.

Admins, if this is not the right place to post this, you can move it to the "I died and went to heaven" subforum :)

MOD NOTE: Do not post the full picture on this thread. No full nudity is allowed. In this case we’re allowing a link to her instagram page ONLY

https://www.instagram.com/ginajcarano/

Man, to think I used to hit that on the regular.....oh the good old days...

I’m actually quite shocked at the lack of activity in this thread.

I guess hands are busy elsewhere.

You're overthinking this. Just enjoy the boobs.

Actually, you under-think things.

There are plenty of jaw-dropping women, with better tits, and more prominent nipples ... who have the dignity to keep all of that to themselves (and their lover).

Social media is full of attention-whores, who post similar photos of themselves, just to "count the number" of pre-pubescent punks who go crazy over seeing the female form.

There are plenty of jaw-dropping women, with better tits, and more prominent nipples ... who have the dignity to keep all of that to themselves (and their lover).

Social media is full of attention-whores, who post similar photos of themselves, just to "count the number" of pre-pubescent punks who go crazy over seeing the female form.

Who are these dignified prominent-nippled women you speak of ?

tenor.gif

Pretty far from being gay, clown.

I'm just not a pre-pubescent adolescent who "goes crazy" over some stupid biotch "showing her tits" ... just to make pre-pubescent adolescents "goes crazy"

I'm just not a pre-pubescent adolescent who "goes crazy" over some stupid biotch "showing her tits" ... just to make pre-pubescent adolescents "goes crazy"
You're taking this way too seriously. One chick bangs you now you try to white-knight your way into banging more?

And how do you have any idea how someone thinks? Whether it be Gina or anyone who posts in this thread? Hint: you don't have any idea

Pay attention people.

This is what happens when you see the pic but don't rub one off.

You get roid rage like symptoms.

Back