Gina Carano looking THICC

lol @ people pretending like this Gina is some unmatched beauty in the real world. She is not a troll obviously nor a morbid whale, but there are pleeeeeeeenty of girls who are fitter and better looking.

Guaranteed she looks sloppy under that dress.

Must be Americans, it is like 50% obesity here.

Still looks good enough. Newly single after a shit marriage. Would gladly smash. With her back arched she probably looks just fine.

<datassdom><Goldie11>

gina-carano-the-mandalorian-premiere-in-hollywood-15_thumbnail.jpg

Gina-Carano---The-Mandalorian-Premiere-in-Hollywood-23-586x805.jpg

Gina-Carano---The-Mandalorian-Premiere-in-Hollywood-07-586x814.jpg

gina-carano-at-disney-s-the-mandalorian-premiere-in-los-angeles-8_thumbnail.jpg

Gina-Carano---The-Mandalorian-Premiere-in-Hollywood-17-586x757.jpg

She's literally built for breeding.

lol @ people pretending like this Gina is some unmatched beauty in the real world. She is not a troll obviously nor a morbid whale, but there are pleeeeeeeenty of girls who are fitter and better looking.

She's not unmatched in her beauty, but she's still a very attractive women.
Also: saying there's better looking girls is something you can say about every girl, to be fair.

Succulent and juicy.

I'm not a fan of sloppy, and when the weight doesn't fit the frame right, I'm out. But Gina wears the excess meat well (from what I can tell), and I'm down with a larger meal from time to time.

Definitely would burgle.

It's time to cut to the hw limit.

Will you still love her when she loses her foot to the "sugars"????

Of course, Hope Beel is thinner with a better body. But how many girls are natural vs not. In 2019, I'd say an overwhelming number of these fitness babes we see on social media have done a fuck ton of surgeries and procedures to get where they are now.

740full-hope-beel.jpg

I think with Gina, the appeal is that she was an MMA fighter and has above average beauty and curves. Hopefully she doesn't get FAT but she seems like, normal as in she'd drink a beer and eat a pizza with you without making herself throw it up later. Hope Beel, man good chances are 98% of the people on Sherdog wouldn't have a chance unless they're paying for her next lipo procedure and there is no way in hell she's gonna share a pizza and a schooner of Coors Light with you.

With that said, I'm like a 5.2/10 ugly and don't have a chance with either girl. But both are fuckin hot as hell in their own ways. Social media has definitely fucked things up for everyone. You know?

Last edited:
Without ass, can't confirm if thiccc or just fat.

She doesn't have the build for a strapless dress.

2- you are not with and never will be with a woman nearly as attractive as Gina in your life

You honestly think she is attractive like that? And thats with make up to the max. Well if you like that no problem but that is in no way more attractive than most regular women. Regarding her fitness really there are millions more attractive. Dont know were you live but here most women arent overweight.

No need to throw out childish attacks

She was not this big in any of those movies lol. She didn't just get big overnight.

That was I think 3 years ago.
gina-carano-in-wetsuit-on-haywire-09-560x840.jpg

She built up weight over years I agree and honestly I dont even think its a problem. It is fat so why not call it fat but its her business

She's divine.
Great smile, eyes, body.
Even better with some extra.

Tbh I'd like to see her preggo.

With my child.

Back