Gina Carano looking THICC

No way she's beating Ronda's once in a lifetime cankles.

She was the sexiest WMMA fighter in her prime. Time's a real piece of shit.
Time and calories

A man's worst friends

Here's a pic on her Instagram posted 2 weeks ago (Nov 10). She's thicker for sure, but I wonder if some other pics we've seen are just making it look more exaggerated than it really is.

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 12.19.34.png

Gina-Carano---Star-Wars:-The-Rise-Of-Skywalker-Premiere-in-Los-Angeles-23-586x790.jpg

1592735203965.jpg I still like sexy rousey

Gina is fat let’s face reality
If she slimed down I’m sure she’d still be flaming hot

Gina is fat let’s face reality
If she slimed down I’m sure she’d still be flaming hot
I feel bad for her though because she has to kill herself just to slimdown, her natural body is like her mom sisters and aunts they are all fat

I always wonder how some people can eat regular meals and still get fat while others like myself can pig out and not get super fat.

What a fantastic bump

I feel bad for her though because she has to kill herself just to slimdown, her natural body is like her mom sisters and aunts they are all fat

I always wonder how some people can eat regular meals and still get fat while others like myself can pig out and not get super fat.
Genetics my friend
In the fat department she’s not gifted
But it’s far from impossible for her to slim down
Just eat in a calorie deficit and she should get there
My criticism is that for movies she should make extra effort and slim down because her gorgeous looks meet their max potential when shes light imo

What do you mean? Did she come out and support Trump if so thats a good nail in the coffin for her acting career.

Yes. She did.

Why...because she wants to start trouble. A lot of people are mad at her now...but she asked for it.

Turns out Gina Carano is a bigoted moron, who knew?

shes fat and out of shape and that's awful to see especially of someone who used to care about their body. her organs are screaming. I rooted for Gina over Cyborg. Then she retired after one loss which was insanely weak to me but whatever I don't hate her.

She looks healthy now.

who else canceled diseny plus after they fired her?

Losers did.

Disney outsources labor...just like Apple, just like Nike...

...Yet Gina getting fired is what matters to incels?? lol

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar-right too many people have ZERO logical priorities.

Pedro stopped posting controversial things on Twitter...and Disney kept him on board.

Gina was warned MANY TIMES that she has to stop in order to keep her job...but she chose her fate...with an emphasis on FAT.

Back