• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gina Carano looking hawt again

Are we sure she's not playing Jabba in the next Star Wars season?

I all seriousness though....Pretty shitty what happened to her. I am a liberal and agree with almost nothing that comes out of her mouth. But I don't think she should have lost her job over it.

Disney is not it’s own government. The first amendment ensures that the actual government can’t restrict your freedom of expression. However, anyone else can restrict your freedom of expression if they want/need to. It’s a very simple concept that a lot of far right conservatives do not grasp. Let me break it down to you so you understand. If you come to my house and I disagree with crap you say, I can tell you to shut up or kick you out. There’s nothing you can do about that. You can’t sue me for preventing you from saying dumb crap in my house. Same thing applies for an employer, a business, etc.

Absolutely agree. But just because they can does not mean they should. What if every employer did that. How would you feel if a new boss clipped you because he did not like where you sat on the Red/Blue spectrum.

iu

iu

iu

crazy how fat changes your face and basically your entire look ... for the worse .. you transform into a completely different person

Absolutely agree. But just because they can does not mean they should. What if every employer did that. How would you feel if a new boss clipped you because he did not like where you sat on the Red/Blue spectrum.

Disney didn’t cut ties with Gina because she was on the red side of the spectrum. There are plenty of right leaning actors associated with Disney (Robert Downey Jr, Christ Pratt, etc). They clipped her because they believe her social media posts violated whatever code of ethics they believe they have. She was warned about her posts, yet she still felt the need to continue “expressing” herself. That’s all on her.

Reactions: Cid
Back