Gilt like UFC site, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by basketball45231, Sep 16, 2010.

1. basketball45231

basketball45231 White Belt

The UFC just started a Gilt like site. That means cheap MMA gear from a company that rotates. Here is the link: Private MMA - Private Sales for the MMA fans

My question: Are Cage Fighter shorts worth $20, or should I try to wait for a better brand? And tshirts are tshirts right? A $10 shirt from them doesnt mean much right?

2. Stratamagnus

Stratamagnus Blue Belt

3. NoLimits1987

NoLimits1987 White Belt

I personally am waiting for the hayabusa and jaco sales coming up as I think their shorts/ gear are better overall than the CF shorts. If they slash the prices even close to what they did for cagefighter gear my bank account is going to take a big hit.

4. Snowman3459

Snowman3459 Guest

I really wish you wouldn't have posted this. Like the guy above, my bank account is going to take a major hit.

5. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Thanks for these type of threads guys,although this is no good to me personally its nice to see this kinda news being spread around to G and E folks.