• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GIFS: UFC Beijing finishes

Louis Smolka vs. Sumudaerji — Smolka def. Sumudaerji via sub (Armbar)

3NpIa.gif

Kevin Holland vs. John Phillips — Holland def. Phillips via sub (RNC)

3NpId.gif

Jessica Aguilar vs. Weili Zhang — Zhang def. Aguilar via sub (Armbar)
3NpIs.gif

Lauren Mueller vs. Wu Yanan — Yanan def. Mueller via sub (Armbar)
3NpIe.gif

Li Jingliang vs. David Zawada — Jingliang def. Zawada via TKO (Strikes)

3NpIl.gif
3NpIk.gif

Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich — Overeem def. Pavlovich via TKO (strikes)

Curtis Blaydes vs. Francis Ngannou -- Ngannou def. Blaydes via TKO (strikes)
3NpIn.gif

3NpIt.gif
3NpIh.gif
Love these threads @KazDibiase. Every time I see the thread title I’m like

64263601-3CF8-4277-AA2D-623FB2FD0428.gif

U need to relook the finish, he was litterally assed outed on the ground and in no way was defending when he eat the 2 unanswered shot on ground before the ref called it. If it kept on going people would be crying LATE STOPPAGE!! Francis was less than one min into that onslaught he already knocked him down twice, he going to comatose curtis if the ref didnt call it off.
Damn, rewatched it now. You are right. Blaydes was gettin killed.

I wish I didn't have to work today. In my time zone, UFC was starting at 8am. I had to be in work by 9 so I've just been back an hour reading the results and I really really wish I got to see this one live.
Can not believe what I was reading.
In a way, I'm not surprised at Ngannou winning. He seems to be the perfect weakness for Curtis. Even if the blueprint was there from Stipe's fight. I guess Curtis needs to add good boxing footwork to his arsenal if he ever wants to beat big beasts like Ngannou in future. Young HW. Still plenty of time for him.
Pavlovich losing. Utter shock for me. He's looked so good and suddenly against someone as chinny as the Reem he looked small and helpless. I'm glad I'm not a batting man because I was super confident in him KOing Overeem.
Happy for Smolka. Chuffed for the Chinese female fighters. Chuffed for Jingliang Li.
Happy for Kevin Holland winning. I don't care if John Phillips is from the same city as me. If he doesn't learn wrestling defence he such go back to the minor leagues or take up professional boxing.

From that angle Francis's overhand was so obvious lol

R.I.P Curtis Blaydes and his run to the title

Time to start over

Blaydes is like 25 and the HW division is like mostly around 40. He still got plenty of time. Ngannou is like 32 so he'll be in the mix a while too but DC, Overeem, Werdum, etc can't be around for too long.

Blaydes is like 25 and the HW division is like mostly around 40. He still got plenty of time. Ngannou is like 32 so he'll be in the mix a while too but DC, Overeem, Werdum, etc can't be around for too long.
he got knocked out by a 50 year old dude who was homeless 5 years ago, and that`s just facts my man

Recovered well? He got dropped twice after the faceplant and Francis was all over him. Plus, in a real fight Ngannou could have hammered the shit out of the back of his head and you can see in the finish he was clearly very consciously trying to avoid that.
This is why I have no problem with stoppages like that. Having your hands on the mat is not an intelligent defense. The only thing saving you from death at that point is the rules about strikes to the back of the head and kicking downed opponents. If you are going to rely on the rules to save you, don't be surprised when the ref saves your ass

God damn, Ngannou needs to sharpen up his technique on those shovel hooks. I mean when they connect he does work, but if you would slip under it he would look like Ronda Rousey running straight into the cage.

God damn, Ngannou needs to sharpen up his technique on those shovel hooks. I mean when they connect he does work, but if you would slip under it he would look like Ronda Rousey running straight into the cage.

He landed all of them. You can’t be much more technical than that from that angle/position.... standing behind your opponent aiming for the face while avoiding shots to the back of the head. Besides Blaydes was stunned and seeing stars after that initial shot and had no idea where he was or where the next shots was coming from. Ngannou just had to be quick and effective to put him away. Mission accomplished.

I was talking about the initial hook he threw that rocked Blaydes. If you rewatch the first gif u can see it coming from a mile away. No feint or trying to hide what he was throwing just go. A better striker than blaydes would punish him for it. I mean he literally got his right hand cocked and ready to go and blaydes just rush in with a jab. Either way I’m glad ngannou won I was rooting for him.

I'm an Aussie and i forgive him
I'd also have a dislike if it was a regular occurrence.
Some people don't need much to dislike someone. They're usually waiting for a reason so they don't look like the bad guy.
I see through that bullshit.

Back