Gifs from tonight or pictures?

Normy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Alright, so I went to a friends house and we watched the prelims. We go to order the PPV and the idiot didn't pay his entire bill, so we couldn't order it. We played GTA5 instead. I'm PISSED that I missed this event, first one in years. Anybody got GIFS or pictures or you guys can just call me an idiot or whatever.

You missed the greatest war in UFC history

6.gif

omg how did you miss that you're gunna hate yourself

Seems your friend must not have internet or a computer...could have ordered it online.....

anyone GIF cormier's flurry on Nelson in the second?

you couldnt find a stream on internet or something? not like i would do that, because thats illegal.

I was unable to watch the unfortunately. It's sucks, but i will watch the replay of the event on ufc.tv

Alright, so I went to a friends house and we watched the prelims. We go to order the PPV and the idiot didn't pay his entire bill, so we couldn't order it. We played GTA5 instead. I'm PISSED that I missed this event, first one in years. Anybody got GIFS or pictures or you guys can just call me an idiot or whatever.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2585601
^Thread title : Do your thing boys. Cain v JDS 3 shoop shots just landed. 16 high quality pics.

believe me, you want to click this. :icon_lol:

jtqucl.jpg

jDOv26D8Ndtht.png

ibxazWA9c5GtKv.gif

shopfight.jpg

Back