• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GIF of Ward's LoBlo

Go check the definition of the word irony in a dictionary. That might help.

I know the word. You still dont have no clue what youre talking about.

Fighting dirty in a boxing ring does not equate anything to religion. Thats a very big and weird jumb

Strange King, you clearly didn't get what I was saying.
I'll do you the courtesy to explain it one more time and I am done.

I didn't ask of Ward to cast away God because he is some sort of sinner.

What I am saying is this. It's ironic that Ward thanked god for his victory, a victory he got few seconds before his statement, by landing an illegal blow, because, sadly, that was the critical factor for the KO.

It's like he made god an accessory to his cheating.
"Thank you god for helping me landing right on his nuts and somehow win the fight!".

Generally I can't say I enjoy seeing athletes thanking god for their victories anyway. I think it's stupid.
As if god would favour him/her for some reason not to mention bother with a stupid sport/game.
I get that they need to believe that in order to get strength but it still is stupid.

I don't get hung up on this though. As I said Gonzalez does that too, but I love the guy.
Last night the fact that Ward cheated moments ago, made his speech even more ridiculous than
these kind of speeches usually tend to be.

There... I can't be more clear than that.

Last edited:
Is it at all possible to admit that Kovalev was fading and ready to be stopped AND that Ward hit him with a shit ton of low blows, headbutts and shoulder charges?

His punch literally displaces the 'B' on his shorts. Boxing is a joke if this goes through without a revision.

It'll probably get changed to a DQ at some point. It was pretty blatant after all.

Is it at all possible to admit that Kovalev was fading and ready to be stopped AND that Ward hit him with a shit ton of low blows, headbutts and shoulder charges?
Feel like were just adding random fouls now.

Weeks could have given a warning no low blow in itself warrants to dq, ask Riddick Bowe.

Back