GIF of the shocked Bendo and apologetic shrug by Cerrone?

Of all people, Bendo shouldn't complain about losing a close decision. He was busier standing for the most part, but the only takedowns came from Cerrone and that's how Bendo usually wins close decisions.

Personally, I expected a Henderson decision. He was busier for the larger part of the fight, albeit pitter-patter point striking.

I enjoyed the fight though, and loved the outcome.

Don't make too much of the shrug. Both guys knew it was close and they're both good friends. In a way Cowboy felt kinda bad just because it was his buddy and there was no hate like he had for Jury. Bendo did too much clowning in the last round like he was up 2 rounds to 0. The first round could have gone either way while Bendo won the 2nd round. You can't predict how judges see a fight. One judge actually had Rory beating Lawler! Hendricks vs GSP will always stick in my craw and the decisions in both Lalwer/Hendricks' fights were wrong!!

So rigged that members of the UFC expressed incredulity over that decision, including but not limited to, the promoter, both commentators and the fighter who won himself.

UL you could literally be put into a field and you'd just graze for the rest of your life, that's how dumb you are. On a cow level.

Well duh

They got to seem surprised and pissed and in a few.months when.no one remember they can promote him and people won't care about the robbery

keep living in your own bubble wrapped world

Of all people, Bendo shouldn't complain about losing a close decision. He was busier standing for the most part, but the only takedowns came from Cerrone and that's how Bendo usually wins close decisions.

Personally, I expected a Henderson decision. He was busier for the larger part of the fight, albeit pitter-patter point striking.

I enjoyed the fight though, and loved the outcome.

Benson didn't lose a close decision. And that "pitter-patter point striking" had Cerrone rocked at one point as well as appearing as if he were treading water for most of the fight.

Haha yeah he obviously wasn't expecting it but after a second he accepted it, shook hands and moved on. It's funny how much hate he gets here

I don't hate Bendo...but when 60% of your strikes are to the legs of your opponent, and they're not really doing real damage, you've essentially become the equivalent of someone who plays Mortal Kombat and just ducks and sweeps the entire time, and you shouldn't complain if the judges aren't swayed because you landed 90% of your kicks to the thigh.

love that look he gives Cowboy as hes walking away. I thought Bendo should have got the dec. but Im not upset over it.

Well duh

They got to seem surprised and pissed and in a few.months when.no one remember they can promote him and people won't care about the robbery

keep living in your own bubble wrapped world

This may seem crazy, but a fighter pointing out that even he didnt think he won a fight means said fight has a lot of evidence for being overturned.

UL you're just so fucking naive, don't you have like a color by numbers book to be filling in or something?

Missed the decision and caught it on PBP when my power went out, what was the crowd reaction?

As the crowd was generally behind Cowboy, they were booing Benson through most of his interview and didn't react at all when he shouted about fighting next weekend. His appealing to Boston, e.g. "BOSTON IS A STRONG CITY11111' didn't get any reaction either. I don't remember their reaction at the decision, but probably happy for Cerrone.

well the UD was bs benson had that fight. Wasnt a total domination but still. rnds 1-3 were Bensons.

They were both awesome about it like someone mentioned!

Handled it way better than Lil Frankie

iYSQLViWMOalC.gif

To be fair FE really did dominate that rematch. Was one of the worst decisions imo.

Meh...I thought that Bendo edged it out but honestly neither of them really WON the fight. Tit for tat the whole time, nothing stood out, and AGAIN with such a close fight neither of them went balls out in the last round and last minute in particular to put their stamp on it. You want to secure the decision then you fkn go after it. Simple. To bad so sad, so explain to us Jesus' plan in that one Bendo...

Also Frankie won that second fight with Bendo.

Also Bendo is not necessarily 'all class'...I actually like the guy and generally cheer for him...BUT you could see that he wanted to cry and whinge in the post fight interview, in fact his continued saying 'I have to take it on the chin, there is no point complaining, I can't complain...' or whatever he was saying WAS his way of complaining whilst seeming classy. If he said it once then okay, but he said it multiple times and I was thinking well now you are in fact kinda complaining

Back