wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
nx9pnr.gif

Here's the full fight

Dong slam is legit

wasn't very cool to pummel the guy when he was clearly sleeping...:icon_neut

He was fully unconscious from that suplex then DHK landed 5 more bombs.

Fight to the ref stops,,,,, dong clearly is not looking to see if his slam knocked him out, he slams him then transitions to mount ... Then rains blows ,,,,,, training drill for dong

wasn't very cool to pummel the guy when he was clearly sleeping...:icon_neut

A. He probably didn't know the guy was out
B. You continue until told to stop

I don't think he noticed the opponent was out. However, if I were a fighter, I'd try to be more careful when hitting opponents after a KO blow. If you can avoid unecessary damage to an opponent, all the better.

I think DHK's extra blow to the face of an already unconscious Erick Silva was unecessary and potentially dangerous.

It's way more badass when you stop the fight yourself ala shogun-machida 2, Fitch-burkmann 2 or a bunch of Hunto fights

Or Roy vs nog :(

he wasn't out cold, so it really is up to the ref here. it's a violent sport, and i'd rather not see unnecessary punishment, but...dhk didn't do anything wrong.

it's easy to judge when you (or I) haven't been there with that kind of adrenaline rush. some can control themselves better, which shows great awareness and calmness. Lyoto, Fedor and Marquardt, for example. Not Vitor, lol.

No need to keep hitting him, but don't stop until stopped I guess.

Awesome slam though.

Fighters risk getting beat up. If a few punches are bad for your health, don't fight. DHK is only fighting here.

Back