Giant Jellyfish!!!

fuck the ocean

Why? Such wonderful things live in there.

parasite_fish_tongue.jpg

Why? Such wonderful things live in there.

parasite_fish_tongue.jpg

I read an article on the worst parasites out there, this thing wasn't even top five. And everything above it was based on land. :eek:

I read an article on the worst parasites out there, this thing wasn't even top five. And everything above it was based on land. :eek:

The worst one by far is the fish that swims into your peehole and shoots spines out to lock itself in.

Is that a Jellyfish or Cthulu??

This thread is freakin me out. I'm getting bubbleguts.

If I remember correctly they were destroying those giant jellies in Japan which just caused the population to increase. Food times. Also hoorah for Boston getting the biggest one.

It eats your tongue? And eats for you.

Nah, it just becomes your tongue and bums some food off of you when you eat. To be honest, it would actually make for a pretty kickass pet. You don't have to walk it, clean it, train it, or anything. And to feed it you just eat some sushi. I'd name mine Clarence.

Nah, it just becomes your tongue and bums some food off of you when you eat. To be honest, it would actually make for a pretty kickass pet. You don't have to walk it, clean it, train it, or anything. And to feed it you just eat some sushi. I'd name mine Clarence.

And most important it will give a +300% performance boost to your cunnilingus

And most important it will give a +300% performance boost to your cunnilingus

Oh dear lord.

I wonder if we'll ever see the day when men will get vibrating implants on their tongues.

Of course, at the other end of the spectrum we have the irukandji.

220px-Irukandji-jellyfish-queensland-australia.jpg

Little things, but a sting leads to irukandji syndrome.

Irukandji.jpg

Irukandji syndrome includes an array of systemic symptoms, including severe headache, backache, muscle pains, chest and abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, sweating, anxiety, hypertension, tachycardia and pulmonary edema. One unusual symptom associated with the syndrome is a feeling of "impending doom". Patients have been reported as being so certain they are going to die, they beg their doctors to kill them to get it over with. Symptoms generally abate in four to 30 hours, but may take up to two weeks to resolve completely..

I think I may have irukandji venom circulating in this room.

Back