Gi Material Grappling shorts

Bellicose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just saw these from Prana:
websiteshorts.jpg

Says they're made of lyrca sides, ripstop outer and pearl weave inner. I'm drooling... anyone know of any other grappling shorts made similar to this (excluding the cotton Atama ones that were discontinued)?

Just saw these from Prana:
websiteshorts.jpg

Says they're made of lyrca sides, ripstop outer and pearl weave inner. I'm drooling... anyone know of any other grappling shorts made similar to this (excluding the cotton Atama ones that were discontinued)?

Kaizen made a pair similar. At one time I had a pair of vitamins & minerals kimono shorts, but they were just cut off's lol.

the luxurious feel of coarsely woven heavyweight cotton canvas, right where you want it most!

I want a pair of those but they dont make them in xxfat ass

Yamarashi makes the best gi material shorts ever, except they aren't available in the states.

I can vouch for NoGi "Belfort" shorts. I have the blue and the green pair of gi marterial shorts. Just like a regular gi, you should hang dry to avoid shrinkage. If mmagearpimp drops the price even more then I'd order the black and red pair (I dont need then, I just want them... dont tell my wife).

My gi pants ripped just below the knee padding, I ripped both legs off and now have Shoyoroll gi shorts haha.

Warrior Domination Fight shorts are great for all types of training. I where them for practically everything I do.

Back