• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GGG is the only answer to Mayweather

Qi is life

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Seeing Floyd outclass Manny late Sunday morning it got me and my brother talking, "who honestly now can beat Floyd?".

Which left us agreeing on only one name. Golovkin.

Floyd will never fight him, even if GGG drops to 154. But he is in todays boxing world the only fighter to stand a chance to dethrone Mayweather.

So now it's Golovkin huh??

Next thing you know people will claim Floyd is ducking him

So now it's Golovkin huh??

Next thing you know people will claim Floyd is ducking him

Nope. No is saying anything about ducking. But apart from GGG who do you honestly think can beat Mayweather?

Would love to see this fight.

I think Bradley would be interesting although Floyd will more than likely win that how he always wins. Golovkin would be the most dangerous and Floyd's legacy will not suffer from not fighting him. If he did, he should get nothing but respect.

I don't see anyone else 154 or below beating Mayweather. Golovkin has the most chance by being bigger and having the power to knock out middleweights on a regular basis. I read the dude spars heavyweights and hurts them. Would Floyd's hardest shots have any effect on Golovkin?

I would love to see GGG v Floyd, PBF is too smart to take that fight though. Nor should he, no reason to take on a guy that much bigger than him.

If Geale got past Cotto I'd love to see him get a chance at him. Again he's a bit bigger and maybe not a great draw but would love to see him get a good payday.

Malignaggi thinks Amir Khan matches up really well against Mayweather, do you guys agree? I don't, I think Floyd schools him

Malignaggi thinks Amir Khan matches up really well against Mayweather, do you guys agree? I don't, I think Floyd schools him

Floyd can end his career with a knock out victory if he fights Khan.

I no longer trust Paulie when it comes to his matchups.

Always thought Khan presented the most interesting stylistic match up against Floyd.
Bradley needs to get his shit together.
Garcia isn't ready, nor will ever be.
Another Cotto fight would be okay.
GGG is just too big. Presents the biggest risk to Floyd by a country mile, but that's why we have weight classes. He's a small welterweight already, no point fighting a middleweight like GGG.

I would love to see GGG v Floyd, PBF is too smart to take that fight though. Nor should he, no reason to take on a guy that much bigger than him.

If Geale got past Cotto I'd love to see him get a chance at him. Again he's a bit bigger and maybe not a great draw but would love to see him get a good payday.

Mayweather wouldnt even know who geale is.

Guys half as famous and as good as floyd wont fight GGG,I doubt Floyd will.

I think Bradley would be interesting although Floyd will more than likely win that how he always wins. Golovkin would be the most dangerous and Floyd's legacy will not suffer from not fighting him. If he did, he should get nothing but respect.

I don't see anyone else 154 or below beating Mayweather. Golovkin has the most chance by being bigger and having the power to knock out middleweights on a regular basis. I read the dude spars heavyweights and hurts them. Would Floyd's hardest shots have any effect on Golovkin?

Floyd's hardest shots don't have an effect on anyone! His last 4 opponents didn't even have a bruise or mark on their faces after 12 rounds of boxing. What a joke.

his las ko was against a guy trying to shake his hand.

Floyd's hardest shots don't have an effect on anyone! His last 4 opponents didn't even have a bruise or mark on their faces after 12 rounds of boxing. What a joke.

Lol. Canelo and Guerrero disagree.

Seeing Floyd outclass Manny late Sunday morning it got me and my brother talking, "who honestly now can beat Floyd?".

Which left us agreeing on only one name. Golovkin.

Floyd will never fight him, even if GGG drops to 154. But he is in todays boxing world the only fighter to stand a chance to dethrone Mayweather.

Why do we need to answer Mayweather? The guy's a runner not a fighter. You could make him run away from you with harsh language alone...

Nailed it.

Floyd's style is perfect to beat GGG as well. Easier fight for Floyd...but I don't think he can ask for more $$$ on this so the answer from Floyd would be NO. Unless that 180mil will disappear in the next 6 months...

Back