GF traveling to Europe alone... I don't like it.

Cardio

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I read http://moosevice.com/if-your-girlfriend-travels-alone-dump-her/

My girlfriend of 3 months wants to go to Europe for 10 days while I stay home and work.

I cannot get the time off, and it's her only time off in the year. I could meet her in Amsterdam and then Paris for the last 5 days.

We are already living in different cities, and would only miss one weekend together anyway.

I told her I don't feel comfortable with her traveling alone to Europe for 10 days - even to the point of saying: If you GO, it's OVER... will you still go? And she said YES, she would go! But "dont make me choose!"

She asked me not to let her chose between herself and her vacation, which she had planned a year ago, and that the vacation is just something she wants to experience, and she will constantly call, skype and promises loyalty, fidelity and never to do anything stupid. She was upset that I didn't trust her to go alone.

But really.. WTF ... a pretty girl in her 20s vacationing in Italy and Germany staying each night in a hotel... ALONE.. would you let your GF go? Should I end it?

you've only been dating 3 months, and its only 10 days. who cares

you really expect a girl that age to NOT go to europe given the chance because she is dating you?

i just actually clicked the link you posted. i read the first sentence. yes, if you have a long term gf and among other things she insists on travelling alone, that is a giant red flag. this is not that situation.

she may have very well not cheated on you there but your incessant crying like a 5 year old and giving her an ultimatum, will probably push her into some italian dick
you are acting like an insecure baby. you have obviosly fucked this up pretty bad as it is, but there is hope. change your attitude, apologize for being a bitch and tell her to have fun. dont call her or expectr her to call you every fucking night she is there so you can "say goodnight" or any other bitch shit like that unless she wants to call you. when she gets home wait for her to call you first and then be genuinely happy to see her. thats all

you have a serious case of manbitchitis and you need to delete that from your system asap.

Let her go. You don't own her, and she planned it before you met her.

If you start stamping your foot you will reek of insecurity and it will be over, Europe or not.

Get over it. She will likely never get to do it again. Even if you lose her over it, its for the best. So many bitter middle age people are upset because their budget/boyfriend/father/mother held them back from experiencing something awesome. Whats the worst thing, she leaves you? She gets a different dick? Shit happens bro, you either trust her or you dont.

She's gonna fuck so many techno bros.

Do the right thing, always do the right thing, regardless of loses or gains.

its not about her leaving me... i know she won't.
Its about her going to Europe for 10 days away from me, staying in a hotel alone...
I don't think its good for our relationship.

Is there a pretty girl in her 20s going to Europe alone these days that WOULDN'T hook up????

I can meet her in Amsterdam instead.

herman-cain-smile.gif

Lots of women her age travel to Europe. You should be happy she gets the opportunity to travel, but you sound a bit controlling.

I'd love to show her my grandparent's estate if she can fit it in her itinerary. Totally platonic.

Its about her going to Europe for 10 days away from me, staying in a hotel alone...

Is there a pretty girl in her 20s going to Europe alone these days that WOULDN'T hook up????

tbh, she'd be doing herself a disservice not banging out 30 dudes in the next 10 days. It's not like people go to europe every year. Give your blessing, she might pick up a few tricks, among other things...

you are going to get a lot of sarcastic comments, if you want to continue banging her after she comes back and keep you dignity. read my thread at the top and follow it too a t. you can thank me later

Hmm...tough call. Clearly, you're insecure and she thinks little of your relationship. She's going regardless of what you think so it's pretty much a non-issue.

Breaking up with her is pretty much the only card you have left to play.

Stop being insecure. If she loves you awesome, if not you will break up later anyway. She is going to go. Be happy for her. Stop being a clingy person. If she loves you and you love her, then guessssss what? No she wont hook up. Maybe you are thinking with your dick to the point that if you where in her shoes you would hook up with the first girl you meet at the club. Either be secure and deal with it, or be a bitch and scared. OHHH NO my girl is leaving for 10 days, welcome to being in an adult relationship. I am not trying to come off righteous of anything, but you are building a scenario in your head that hasnt even happened. All that aside, stop worrying.

I was gonna say the foundation to any relationship is trust ... until I saw Italy

TS better remember to get an adapter so he can charge that Ipad he gets.

Your girlfriend is gonna get destroyed by a bunch of Rocco sefriedis and Manuel ferraras, TS. Her vagina will be tainted forever.

Back