GF holds double standard need opinions

CutStryker

“The Prince of Darkness is a Gentleman”
@Brown
Reaction score
09' I came back to my GF after college. Ever since she's basically been at my neck about "potential" chicks texting me, giving me remarks about females I work with etc. I sometimes feel like I'm doing something wrong, even when texting but I'm not. That's how like paranoid I feel sometimes. Fucked Up!

So mind you, it's been since Oct. 09' moving back and basically levels from high to low as we got to 13' about "females". A lil here and there but not too much.

3 days ago she asks me if this guy co-worker and a hostess could come to our house to smoke? I text her back, " No, not really."

Fight ensued....no more GF!

My opinion, she gives me all this that and the other about females and then she asks to bring some dude over. I just think she's plain stupid or doesn't realize all she has done to me?

Your opinions?

It wasn't just a guy, there was a girl (hostess) coming over too, so it wasn't like she and that guy had a special relationship or that he was the only one coming over.

As they say: Guys and girls cannot be friends.

She's asking about a handful of attractive girls close to you, it's understandable.
However, if it's driving you up the wall...maybe that's a deal breaker.

Well if you broke up over something so stupid then yeah there's something wrong with one or both of you and/or she's banging that guy or wants to hang him or she just wants to hang out with some friends.

Then again if she was so quick to break up with you over something like that... She sounds like she is not worth the headache.

Sounds like you're both pretty jealous of each other. I wouldn't jump right to saying that she's stupid, a lot of girls don't even realize when they're dishing more bullshit than they're receiving. Seems like you two should learn to accept that interaction with the opposite sex happens every day, and it's not always in a sexual tension sort of way. Try to work it out.

You both sound very childish to be honest. I also fail to see how her inviting two people over is a double standard.

Hang about, some dude and his girlfriend is hardly just some dude. And "all she's done to me"?

What are we missing here what's all this all that she's done to you?

Bitches+be+crazy+_21d1f7cbb883eae23842d82ab3ad59af.jpg

Well, I'll be the first to say you should have called and talked to her maybe first about her friends coming over. It could have been completely harmless. That being said, anyone that has a double standard on that issue is a piece of shit and better left in the past. It's kind of ridiculous to say that both of you should just interact with the same sex other than each other, so I think people should just accept that you will have to interact some with people of the opposite sex.

I also disagree with you cannot be friends with someone from the opposite sex. Now, if they are physically attractive, it's difficult to not think of something more, but I think many of us have had friendships with the opposite sex without sexual interest. I know I have. It may sound mean to call them this, but I've become friends with girls that are completely unattractive. The difference is I never considered them for anything sexual. I don't know if the girls did the same.

I have a feeling there is a previous thread we are missing.

Sounds like u dumped your girl, went to college and banged a ton of ass, came back to her when youre done, now u get caught texting other girls so often youre paranoid. She wants to have some guy and his gf over but youre so paranoid from your own cheating you wont allow it.

She's convinced that you cheated so now she's getting back at you for your imaginary cheating with actual cheating, yo.

Back