Gettysburg "Ghosts" Caught on Camera

My 5th grade field trip was at Gettysburg and “ghosts” appeared in some of the kid’s pictures, I’ve tuned out every since. Aliens are far more important.

lol at 4K+ cameras in almost every cell phone and no one can snap a pic that doesn't look like a potato.

Face it, people, ghosts don't exist. If they did, we would know by now.

agreed! Nothing exists until it's scientifically validated in a prestigious journal!

What evidence do you think is sufficient to warrant belief that ghosts exist?

Last edited:
lol at 4K+ cameras in almost every cell phone and no one can snap a pic that doesn't look like a potato.

Face it, people, ghosts don't exist. If they did, we would know by now.

Some people believe that they do not show up on these high quality cameras because these entities or appearances / apparitions are being "filtered". The thought is that high quality cameras filter out the "background noise", but exactly that is what you're looking for because if you believe popular belief then these entities are not of this world and not entirely in this world.

What makes this theory even more interesting is the fact that at the time where low quality cameras were prominent there were a lot more ghost videos (which could easily be explained due to the fact there was kind of a paranormal trend in the late 2000s and early 2010s if i remember correctly) but even if you go further back into history you'll see a lot of historic photos that capture so called "ghosts". Whereas now, like you said, with 4K cameras everywhere - "ghosts" are nowhere to be seen.

Just a possible explanation, I am by no means an advocant of that theory even though I am deeply invested in occultism, but I have to admit it's a very good theory and it has been voiced by several more or less popular people who've allegedly had interactions with ghostly apparitions / entities.

To your second point I can only suggest that it is in the very nature of what people define as "ghosts" is to evade science. Else they wouldn't be paranormal, but simple reality and nature - like cryptozoologic animals that get confirmed to be real for example.

Alright, that's good.

Do you believe things exist even if they haven't validated in a prestigious scientific journal?
i believe it's possible for things not documented in prestigious scientific journals to exist

Video is old as fuck and proven to be a hoax btw- stain/reflection on his windshield

At least post something good. Wait a sec. I've been trying to debunk this one myself because I think the guy is full of shit but damn the footage is compelling and hard to fake.
Quick introduction:

His channel:

Video is old as fuck and proven to be a hoax btw- stain/reflection on his windshield

At least post something good. Wait a sec. I've been trying to debunk this one myself because I think the guy is full of shit but damn the footage is compelling and hard to fake.
Quick introduction:

His channel:

Quick introduction:

His channel:

Im all for this sort of thing as we get close to Halloween, but even for paranormal videos, this is pretty cheesy.

Back