Getting food stuck in your throat...

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is the worst shit ever. Happened to me today. Swallow a huge piece of orange or pear from a fruit cup by accident. So fucking painful. Drank 2 liters of diet coke, since this apparently dislodged it or wtv. Helped it go down some, but now its caught at the bottom most right part of my esophagus.

IT. IS. HELL.

Tempted to induce vomiting. Anyone else ever experience this?

What's sign language for "PULL OUT, COWBOY?"
bba96de3a801eee712f80f5325bfc87d1c9afca4_hq.gif

Try this proven method.

66E9A01C-E69E-4713-9D43-2483FC524320.gif

Had a tortilla chip get stuck in my throat when I was a kid, it was horizontal, the sharp edges against the throat. Made sure to chew for a while before swallowing after that.

lol at getting choked by a piece of fruit.
what was his name, Bruce?

smh

I once got an ice cube stuck in my throat. Was totally panicking thinking “well, this is how I die.”

Then it melted.

That's called choking homie.

Also does anyone else like eating half a mozzerella stick and swallowing without breaking the cheese?

It's like the PG version of sexual choking. There's an element of danger but you can control it.

That's called choking homie.

Also does anyone else like eating half a mozzerella stick and swallowing without breaking the cheese?

It's like the PG version of sexual choking. There's an element of danger but you can control it.
I know this girl.....

Hehehehehe+_e1dc6394840102cf5a6bfbca4069fd92.jpg

I'm not sure that's normal. How big was this piece of fruit?

What's stopping it from going into lungs and growing mold in there?

I've had a few sausages stuck in my throat

What's stopping it from going into lungs and growing mold in there?

There was a story about a guy that developed a bad cough, went to the doc, and they saw a shadow on his lung xray and assumed it was lung cancer. Checking it out more, then man was relieved to find out that he had inhaled a pea, which has taken root and sprouted in his lung.

There was a story about a guy that developed a bad cough, went to the doc, and they saw a shadow on his lung xray and assumed it was lung cancer. Checking it out more, then man was relieved to find out that he had inhaled a pea, which has taken root and sprouted in his lung.
It didn't need photosynthesis to grow?

Back