get your black belt from home!!!

Someone at Renzo's gym needs to tell him about this.

someone with some bjj credentials should call this joker and take up his offer and school his ass.

Hell yeah, just bought it!

now i can stay home and learn as i eat on my bed and jerk off to heather grahms new show

Rotund Grappler said:
i fail to see the connection. :icon_idea

I'd like an actual black belt to investigate this guy's course. Maybe Lloyd Irvin would be more suitable in this instance though. He can check out his competition. :)

Superbeast said:
Maybe Lloyd Irvin would be more suitable in this instance though. He can check out his competition. :)

The difference though is that this guy is more then likely a complete scam, whereas Lloyd Irvin is a legitimate BB in BJJ, award winning coach and competitor.

Also, notice in this guys other auctions, he has BB home study courses in virtually every martial art?? Akido, Karate, Tai Chi, Samaurai, Kali/Arnis. He must be one bad mofo.

What the hell am I killing myself for at training ... shit ... I'm just going to BUY my black belt.

good idea, im gonna go get a blackbelt and do that myself, why the hell do i need him

This is extremely old and has been discussed to death on the UG.

On a sidenote - I thought this thread was about postwhoring your way to a BB on SD.

yeah, why should i train and look gay,

people on heather grahms show will make fun of me.

instead i can get a free gi(w/ purchase) my first belt which is a blue belt and Guess What?!?!?!

my very own hand book whhooppte fricken doo!!!!!!!!

and w/ the guys phone number hes guarenteed to be a pro

*Sounds like a bunch of Crap to ME*

Back