• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Get out of jail free" cards

Keep sucking that police dick you pathetic bootlicker

GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Ohh...sooo edgy and brave.

You geeks are a hoot.

Ohh...sooo edgy and brave.

You geeks are a hoot.
And you bootlickers are pathetic.

Yeah I'm definitely going to have a positive view on law enforcement after 5 of them roughed me up and broke my shit and impounded my vehicle. They just wanted to get home to their families, the guy with half a gram of weed was just so scary they shit their pants in terror and they had no other choice but to break my glasses.

<{vega}>

Fact is plenty of police have cut plenty of people, including strangers, breaks on all kinds of shit.

What a bunch of weak ass crybabies some of you shit stains are. Your arrested development is glaring.

Maybe they should speak up more.

Instead whenever you get videos of police behaving badly you seen them all acting calm and collected when one of their buddies slams someone into the concrete.

They are devoid of any sort of emotion to their fellow man. It's "Us vs. Them" and it's beyond sickening.
To be fair, we have plenty of evidence that obedience to authority and conformity are powerful forces that affect most people and cops are not excluded from that. So sadly, a cop doesn't necessarily have to internalize toxic attitudes to nonetheless be a passive lemming in the face of corruption and abuse.

That said, because we know what we know about obedience to authority and conformity, in addition to the corrupting power of authority on individuals, its only fair to take a skeptical stance towards cops and to try and design accountability systems within law enforcement agencies with those facts in mind. The hero worship cops get doesn't really help in that regard.

Yeah I'm definitely going to have a positive view on law enforcement after 5 of them roughed me up and broke my shit and impounded my vehicle. They just wanted to get home to their families, the guy with half a gram of weed was just so scary they shit their pants in terror and they had no other choice but to break my glasses.

<{vega}>

I'm sure your story isn't embellished or anything... That you have such an emotionally overwrought outlook on all police it pretty much exposes your lack of any intellectual capacity.

Sounds like you're menstruating or something. I've had shit encounters with girls...never started sucking dick like you though.

Last edited:

<{vega}>
How did they break your glasses? Did they specifically break them or was it in the process of cuffing you or something like that?

Either way, I know I'd be salty forever if someone broke my glasses.

How did they break your glasses? Did they specifically break them or was it in the process of cuffing you or something like that?

Either way, I know I'd be salty forever if someone broke my glasses.
They slammed my head onto the trunk of my car. All on dashcam too, hence why the charges were dropped.

:meow:

To be fair, we have plenty of evidence that obedience to authority and conformity are powerful forces that affect most people and cops are not excluded from that. So sadly, a cop doesn't necessarily have to internalize toxic attitudes to nonetheless be a passive lemming in the face of corruption and abuse.

That said, because we know what we know about obedience to authority and conformity, in addition to the corrupting power of authority on individuals, its only fair to take a skeptical stance towards cops and to try and design accountability systems within law enforcement agencies with those facts in mind. The hero worship cops get doesn't really help in that regard.
Lol don't believe me if you don't want to, but this was all over a speeding ticket and weed.

They needed 5 officers to take on little old me. And I never raised a finger at them.

It was beyond pathetic.

<Dany07>

Suuure... Sorry, but you come across like an impulsive entitled cretin. I'm sure your version of events differ greatly from the reality.

Duurrr...bootlicker...duurrr... At least you wankers could get some new material.

Suuure... Sorry, but you come across like an impulsive entitled cretin. I'm sure your version of events differ greatly from the reality.

Duurrr...bootlicker...duurrr... At least you wankers could get some new material.
What exactly do you think I did to these police officers other than call them dumb cunts? I know better than to fight the police.

<{vega}>

PBA cards have been around for decades. LOLs at people just finding out about this. There are also stickers people get from officers they know, and stick them in their windshields to show support, which sometimes will get them out of tickets.

Neither is a guaranteed get out of jail free card, but it can help you get off with a warning for speeding.

A much bigger issue is the blue wall of silence, which is essentially a "snitches get stitches" policy for police.

They slammed my head onto the trunk of my car. All on dashcam too, hence why the charges were dropped.

:meow:
I'm a critic of the cops but tbh my personal experience with them has been pretty good. I can recall more than one instance where a cop stopped a family member of mine while I was in the car and could've easily issued a ticket but decided to leave it at a warning.

Once I was even trespassing with some friends of mine on private property and we saw some cops roll in from a distance. We just exited the property and chatted with the cops for a bit, they didn't even tell us to beat it or anything, they just told us it wasn't a good spot to be hanging out around but in a very non-confrontational manner.

I chalk it up to the fact that those interactions happened near my home and I live in a pretty sleepy area, cops patrolling there probably aren't expecting gang bangers and stuff. Also I'm not a very intimidating person. Doesn't help with the ladies but seems to help with cops.

My skepticism stems less from personal experience and more from what I talked about earlier, about things like obedience to authority, conformity, and the corrupting influence of power in addition to a little reading on egregious cases of institutional corruption like the DOJ report on the Ferguson PD. So even though I've never had a bad run in with the cops I can believe others who say they do.

Last edited:
Wow, that's awful. I'm sorry you had to experience that.
Yeah it was pretty upsetting when they broke my glasses as a result of said slamming, I'm legally required to wear them when I drive and I can't see shit without them.

"To serve and protect" my ass.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Not really, they broke my glasses over some weed, took away my wallet and impounded my car, all of which I had to pay for with my own money, they denied doing any of that, then I had to pay for a lawyer, etc.

Meanwhile they're back on the job, consequence free. 5 police offcers who blatantly lied despite video evidence showing otherwise are waking the street with impunity to fuck with more people.

The streets are definitely safer...

Never forget, cops are trained and encouraged to lie.

My lawyer told me about a time one of the higher ups in Calgary city government got pulled over, and the police beat the shit out of him becuase they thought he was drunk.

Turns out he had a speech impedement and definitely wasn't drunk.

<34>
I hope those cops got fucked but I'm not optimistic.

I heard on the radio, you can buy the cards on Ebay. I looked on E-Bay and could not find them so not sure if it is true on not.

It is a bad look either way. Police are supposed to be above corruption, due to they enforce the laws.
They would be better off just to get rid of the cards.

Back