• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get a taste of tyrons new single "ill beat yo ass"!!! + more (Tyron open to training Logan Paul)

We know that white meat is bad, but white teeth I thought was a good thing. I guess I'll trash the rest of these crest white strips.
crest white strips hurt if left on for too long

I like Tyron, and I like hip hop, but that song is garbage.

I dont find it too bad. At least its lyrical. Most rap today has a terrible cadence and idiotic hook repeating shit. His timing needs work, or Wiz could have slowed the beat down.

Last edited:
Its not great but lets be honest, even if it was good nobody was going to give props for it

If Tyron was such a good dude, he wouldn't be aligning himself with criminal killers like Snoop Dogg, a man who was washed up by 1996.

Tyron had a good 48 hours after battering Till. He's back to being as unpopular as ever.

don’t lie

Yeah that is fucking baaaaaaad.

Stick to fighting you dumb black bitch!

BjSPfJP.gif

Shut the fuck up.........its pieces of shit like you who, when any black person is challenged or criticized, cries racism....so fuck you
no, its 100% completely racist....

You're a very confusing person. Fuck me for saying it sounded racist and I'm a piece of shit and then you say its 100% racist?
The fuck is wrong with you?

Frankly speaking, it has a lot to do with it. Perhaps you've bought into the modern American pseudo-Christian lie that a person can live however they want while professing "Glory be to God"...However, even a cursory reading of Christian scripture proves such to be wrong.

I'm mostly agnostic these days, but I do tire of seeing the blatant hypocrisy coming from "Christian" athletes, musicians, etc..

But rap is considered an art form so.... I know this is a little off but the Sistine chapels got some half naked or naked people in there. I don’t know man I don’t know

Why bother spelling "I'll" and then "yo" Go full ebonic man.. Apostrophes have not business in rap.

Ima beat yo ass
Dat ass o yos ima beat

carry on...

That made me cringe, 95% of rap music is absolute garbage.

Back