Media Gervonta filmed man-handling his woman in public

Shael

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This guy continues to prove he's Adrien Broner 2.0

Can't say it's surprising....

The guy is like literally retarded. Why would any woman hang with that shit?

The guy is like literally retarded. Why would any woman hang with that shit?
You really need to ask that question?

That guy in the black t shirt really did not want to get involved.

Disgusting behaviour. He’s only going to be worse behind closed doors.

He's considered attractive, that's enough.
<Huh2>
PS. Even if this is true (I doubt it), in the grand scheme of things looks mean little to most women after you get out of high school or college. Then it becomes more about your net worth. Women want guys that can support them financially and provide for them. They "don't want no scrubs", basically.

<Huh2>
PS. Even if this is true (I doubt it), in the grand scheme of things looks mean little to most women after you get out of high school or college. Then it becomes more about your net worth. Women want guys that can support them financially and provide for them. They "don't want no scrubs", basically.
I see some peeps itt would be pretty oblivious to a succubus...

<Huh2>
Attraction doesn't stop at looks. His whole personality is considered attractive.

Same for Broner. I don't find either attractive but other women do. It's a bonus they have some money.

I see some peeps itt would be pretty oblivious to a succubus...
Seriously. They should take Lauryn Hill's advice on the matter
Guys you know you'd better watch out
Some girls, some girls are only about
That thing, that thing, that thing
That thing, that thing, that thing

Attraction doesn't stop at looks. His whole personality is considered attractive.

Same for Broner. I don't find either attractive but other women do. It's a bonus they have some money.
Lol Broner does not have women all over him

Personality can certainly play a part but that's likely not going to be enough when he's bankrupt and she wants a perm, pedicure and manicure. Davis' personality is seemingly nonexistent at least when he's in public. She probably sees a free ride and is willing to put up with his bullshit in the meantime until the money dries up. Time will tell if that's true or not.

And he and Broner hang out or used to. Can you imagine the shit they didn't get busted for? Jesus.

Back